In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

whos been following this thread on AT?

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw it but haven't been following it. It seems like I have heard that before but I wouldn't try it. I can just amagine asking my wife "hey Honey, can I barrow a ...." Not going to happen![:D][xx(]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I dont even have to look i know what link that is

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Yep, saw it but not following it. Yuck!!

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats gross. Hey Honey huury up with yer period . the ruts almost here.[xx(]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'd do it, but it would have to be a girl that I "liked". You wouldn't ever catch me sifting through a trashcan for my Sister's. God, please forgive me for what I just said.[|)]

Ben

24.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This could be a great conversation starter at the bar on Mon. (Standing by the womens bathroom door) Excuse me but could I get your .....[xx(]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl......????
    Any input on this? [8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fannin your treading in dangerous area .............[B)][B)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    This could be a great conversation starter at the bar on Mon. (Standing by the womens bathroom door) Excuse me but could I get your .....[xx(]

Wonder how fast we'd get thrown outta there?

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Wonder how fast we'd get thrown outta there?

00deer4.gif

Thrown out and kicked in the balls.
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I check it out last night. So I went to the wife and said honey would you mind. I can't print her statement on that subject. I did get a good laugh out of it. If I only had a pic of her when I asked that question . It was funny.[:D]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well, it looks like i am in the minority. i got permission. and i'm actually gonna try it. if it works, then great. its kinda gross, but like one post said on AT, is it really worse than gutting a deer? i'm up for anything that will bring a big buck by my stand.

39 and counting...
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    OK... like some may remember I asked a similar question when I first started here. I have done ALOT of "research" on the topic and have found out that the majority of "seasoned" hunters have actually tried it and EVERYONE of them said yes it works.

Fannin, I fully intend on trying it my next period. I am actually looking forward to trying it. Now as a female I am not grossed out by handeling a used tampon but I fully understand why any man would be. I guess if it really works then I will have an advantage. Rut starting here in south GA, but ours is longer and not as.... hmmm whats the word.... I guess you could say since it seems to be longer down here it is not as active if you know what I mean.

Anyway... yes guys I have thought back to my days in the stand and realize that I honestly did see more activity when I was on my period. Not meaning this to sound gross but I figure if they can smell it when I dont have it hanging on a tree then by all means I will be hanging one this time.

David and I have been jokeing about the fact that my first deer with a bow is gonna be shot under a tampon....[:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If This really worked?? I have the feeling a lot more men would be looking foward to their significant others Period Instead of cringing at the thought that its comming. I go on e-bay and start selling em if they work[xx(][xx(]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey I think men in general wont try this... over 1/2 the older men I spoke with have tried it but even though they said it works great especially during the rut they said it was not worth asking others for tampons since their wives were past menopause and no longer had periods.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I dont know if I want to eat a deer thats been sniffin that thing[:0][xx(] All kidding aside. look at dogs when a woman has her time[:0] that nose is glued to their crotch[:p] so possiblely there is somthing to it. and I may even try it some day but will never admit to it.[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I dont know if I want to eat a deer thats been sniffin that thing[:0][xx(] All kidding aside. look at dogs when a woman has her time[:0] that nose is glued to their crotch[:p] so possiblely there is somthing to it. and I may even try it some day but will never admit to it.[;)]

Mathews1.gif

See there is the key... then younger men who do try it are not willing to admit it.

I will be trying it in a couple weeks and next month too... I will let yall know how it goes. If I have any luck. It is alot less gross for a woman to be doing it than a man to.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So.....if in the next couple of weeks you try it and it does work....Then I guess it's only fair that you have a raffle.....right?[:D][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMY [:p]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I'm going to be sick [xx(]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm.... My Ol'lady should be ripe again around 2/3 week in November!....Perfect timing![;)]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

Mathews1.gif

See there is the key... then younger men who do try it are not willing to admit it.

I will be trying it in a couple weeks and next month too... I will let yall know how it goes. If I have any luck. It is alot less gross for a woman to be doing it than a man to.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg

So GaGirl......I'm interested.....Did it help you out?
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    as a female yes that does work and no you can't hve one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Fannin.... I umm well I put 2 in the freezer but the skeeters have been insane lately and you cant even think about sitting still. I went out and walked yesterday with my rifle ( yeah I know ) but there was no use in even trying to sit still. I am looking forward to it cooling down some, still in the mid-high 70s, so I can get back out.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Fannin.... I umm well I put 2 in the freezer but the skeeters have been insane lately and you cant even think about sitting still. I went out and walked yesterday with my rifle ( yeah I know ) but there was no use in even trying to sit still. I am looking forward to it cooling down some, still in the mid-high 70s, so I can get back out.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg

I thought you had one of them new do dads that keep the skeeters away and said it worked great... whats up now?
    Didn't you even give one away? did you give yours away cause it didn't work?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Bang... I took it out of my pack because it had cooled off. Now it has warmed back up. I got out there yesterday and realized it was at home. I grabbed the rifle and went to walking. Even moveing it was still AWFUL!!!! My arms and face are COVERED in skeeter bites!

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    be glad you didn't get bit anywhere else.[:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    be glad you didn't get bit anywhere else.[:D]

I did... my butt cheeks are covered too....

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hang one rag from the bill of your hat maybe they work well as skeeter repelant TOO[xx(][xx(][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hang one rag from the bill of your hat maybe they work well as skeeter repelant TOO[xx(][xx(][:D]

Mathews1.gif

Sorry Skeeters are attracted to Carbon Dioxide not blood. Yes they eat/drink blood but what actually attracts them is the carbon dioxide.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No s%$$# I diddent know that.[;)] Actually the mosquito magnet was designed on that consept it emits carbon dioxide at a temp around 98 degrees and also has an attractant in it. Only female mosquito suck blood the males don't. this is also true in the human species......[:0]

Ok I can see your blood pressure rising Just busting your mosquito bumps.[:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif