In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SLASH!!!!!!

carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
Slash, I read in another post you used to work at the Prision, Both My grandparents worked there, where do you live? They are in Sullivan

whatnow.jpg

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    well most of his life he lives at the prison....[B)][:0][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, I went on a couple tours of that place, went into the shoe pulpit and all that, really interesting

whatnow.jpg

edited November -1
    Hey Slash, Not to change the subject. I was just looking at our company plant list and saw that we have four plants in ELKHART INDIANA.
    Is this anywhere near you[?] KIK Custom Products.

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    I live like 20 Minutes from Elkhart! WHat is your company there Buckey?

whatnow.jpg

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I currently live closer to Evansville way down south. I worked in the SHU for almost two years straight. That was enough to make any person crazy! The rest of my time was either in G cell house or the yard. I was a member of the Emergency squad and also a firearms instructor. Who are your Grandparents that work there? I was there from 1995-1998. Boy the stories that I could tell, but I'm sure that most of them would get "poofed" quick!

Elkart is further up north but I'm not sure exactly how far it is from me!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by carson0384
    I live like 20 Minutes from Elkhart! WHat is your company there Buckey? KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

whatnow.jpg

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    Slasher: My Grandpanents names are Bob and Judy Hillman. My Grandfather was a Maintence guy and My Grandma ran the Kitchen. You may know them you may not. Just to clarify, They worked in The Indiana State Prison Near Taure Haute.

Buckey:, Never heard of your company. You gonna be traveling anytime soon? We got some Nice Bucks around this year!

whatnow.jpg

edited November -1
    Those names sound fimiliar! The prison near Terre Haute is called Wabash Valley Correctional facility! That is the only state prison that I know of in that area so it sould be the same one! I think that I got some Lexan from Bob when I was putting up some more lexan cells for the really nice people that liked to throw and spit * fluids at us. I was doing it on my off time for some extra over time.

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Slash I got a name for you that might sound familiar.....

MATHEWS

Learn it and love it, you will someday be one of us. Hoytboy!!!

Sorry man it has been a while![:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Let's see, Mathews... I think he was in B-East cell block. If I remember right, his crime was being making false statements and leading a cult that was molested by him. Brainwashing was also charged but evidence was inconclusive on that one.[:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isn't that prison in Rockville just north of Terre Haute [?] and isn't it a ALL LADY FED.PIN [?] Thats where I stayed at last weekend was in Rockville. I got a small 10pt. my bro got 9pt with a 5" drop tine and NO PIC sorry [:(] forgot the cam [B)]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)