In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

KIK plant locations

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
here is a map of all the kik plants. I work in the one in Cumberland RI.Copyofmini_map1.jpg

Mathews1.gif

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there's one right here in roanoke. go figure.

41 and counting...
  • carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is it that KIK does? Are you going to be traveling to Elkhart anytime soon?

whatnow.jpg

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    No, Im only the maintenance supervisor. I doubt they will be sending me anywhere except home[:0] We make bleech soaps aerosols deoderant,s stain stick dozens of personal and household liquid and aerosol products.

Mathews1.gif
  • carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm, Interesting, I have family that is in the same industry, and come to think of it, I think it may be KIK. Thats just F**ked up. LOL Well Hey if you ever get out this way, Im about 20 min away from your plants. I know some great fishin spots and Know where a few big bucks like to hang out

whatnow.jpg

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy