In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

back from huntin.(pics)

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Well the action was not what I expected to see, in fact we saw no rutting activity until the end of the 4 days then it was like just getting started. The temps didn't fall like they were supposed to but they are now, talkin snow this Wed. Think I may take some days off and go bow hunt before shotgun comes in. I did get a doe Fri. evening, she was about 25 yrds. hammered her, she spun around and was nose plowin trying to stay on her feet for about 20 yrds, then she called it quits. Pic quality is not so good. Please ignore the hung over, not enough sleep look that I have.

DSC00052.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    What A PUSS on your face[B)] congrads on the doe Bang[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good job Bang! I don't have any time to take off this week but I hope to hunt a little bit behind my house in the evenings. I hope to take a doe next weekend too! The weather this weekend sucked here and we hope this coming weekend will be better!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    More pics from hunting.

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00044.jpg
    Bedded doe with 4 little ones, only 2 deer in pic, she bedded right behind me.
    DSC00055.jpg
    from tree stand
    DSC00060.jpg
    This guy was at the processer, there was a 15 pt non typical there on Sat. but didn't have the camera.
    buckprocess.jpg

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice pics would love to see him in my sights
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    terrific PHoto's Bang[;)] thanks for sharing.[:)] Looks like yhat tree stand is in the nose bleed section[:0]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    terrific PHoto's Bang[;)] thanks for sharing.[:)] Looks like yhat tree stand is in the nose bleed section[:0]

Mathews1.gif

I sit a good 20 ft. maybe a little more in that particular tree. May sound crazy but it is one of my favorite trees to sit in. I don't know why. Maybe it is cause I can get so high and have animals walk right under me and never know I'm there.

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    great pics Bang, glad to see you got some more meat.

Is that the Polaris enos got a while back? He let you get blood on it? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    great pics Bang, glad to see you got some more meat.

Is that the Polaris enos got a while back? He let you get blood on it? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Yep, he said it was a virgin and needed broke in and he was kind enough to let me do it[^].

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good for him. Now all you guys need to do is overload the racks from deer. [:D]

• ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya I just wish it was blood from mine on there to break her in![xx(][V] I missed a doe at close range not being able to see through my peep. It was sun up and thought there should of been plenty of light to see through it but there wasn't. So I went back and drilled it out some and didn't have any does or good bucks BIGGER bucks within range! I did pass on a spike, six, a good young forker(1 1/2 yr and had very tall rack, should be a good one in couple of years or so) also passed on a six or eight that was with a doe. He wasn't much bigger than the six I killed last month, But he was chasing that doe and grunting and chasing that fork and another small buck around for over an hour. That was pretty cool![8D] When that forker came through Bang was pretty close and radioed to me and said he was coming my way and then whispered DEAD DEER![:D][:D] But told him he was going to live a little longer! Just hope he makes it through!

untitled.jpg