In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do deer eat leaves?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
If they do I need a whole bunch more deer around here. These dang leaves are about to drive me nutty. I've blown them over in the woods countless times, these high wind storms we've had didn't help that much. last night I hauled two pickup truck beds full down to a buddies corn field. Tonight I made a big pile of them and lite them on fire. That worked pretty good with the help of busch light. The dog kept trying to put the fire out though, he just didn't have enough pee the poor little guy. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    quote:The dog kept trying to put the fire out though, he just didn't have enough pee the poor little guy.

poor guy did ya give him some busch i bet he was thirsty. sus why dont ya just mow um up like i do

my problem with leaves are in the woods they are so crunchy i sounds like an elephant walking

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I got a bunch mowed up and on my garden, but I think it had to many already.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man last weekend in the woods was crazy loud if I sat in my T.V. tower stand, but on the other guys( called the treehouse) it was pretty quiet. He has good paths cut in and through to the stand!

untitled.jpg