In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

World record shot in Indiana? update!

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Page wouldn't load. Any details?

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it wouldn't load for me either.

41 and counting...
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this is the correct link

http://www.hoosierhunting.com/ubb/ul...c;f=1;t=001689

well sob, that didn't work once i copied and pasted. the full thread is on AT in the bowhunting section.

41 and counting...
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe they have deleted the topic because the language in the thread got a little out of hand....I read it early this morning and the jest of the conversation was about a 240 class typical deer shot in central Indiana. The guy that shot it is not posting any pics because he is supposively trying to hold out for the big $$$. That's when an argument broke out about the ethics of it all and blah blah blah......anyway there were no pics to post.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    agree topic was there about an hour ago. The buck is in the range of 220, not 240. The thread starter is the moderator of the forum an the president of the Indiana bowhunters association. With that said, I would say that it could be close, two green scores were taken, one was 210 another guy got 220. With the sources, I would say we will know more sooner or later, but I would imagine that the people are wanting to milk this for $$$. All I know is that I would already be on tv by now, hahaha, but not for money.

One of the posters in the thread is a reporter for channel 13 news in indy, he said that he was going to be looking into this if his editors let him and if they found something, there would be something about it on either the 6 or 11 pm news or both. But without the person coming forward at the moment its hard to tell. But supposedly it was shot by a younger person.

There was also another deer shot in southern Indiana by a gal on saturday that is a non typical 200+ green score. Haven't seen any pics yet, but there are always a lot of rumors going on.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also, the link in my first post works.