In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang.. Well everyone!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
The lady you talked about on another thread was a friend of my parents. She used to sit with their elderly neighbor, and she's the one a couple years ago shot a Sika deer down in So, Illinois. Story dad said was they were working at her house on fence when her nephew shot at a deer and missed. Second shot he took she stood up right in his line of fire. All tragic and could have been avoided, but what burns me is the paper the next day says, the boy can't be reached for comment because he's in the hospital sedated. What morons for trying to get a story the day after such a tragic event.

00deer4.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hope the family will pull through ok. Prayers will be with them.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my prayers are with them
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    what a shame....... How can ya reco0ver fom somthing like that. Here in RI three years ago a father and son along with several other hunters "expierenced" were hunting in a town called Foster they shot a deer. As they were tracking the deer it ran onto private property so the son took off his orange as to not be caught on private property at the same time dad was comming on to the same property. dad saw the bushes rustling and figured it was the wounded deer unloaded on the bush to find out he shot his only son through the heart and sat there in the woods with blood soaked hands as his son died in his arms..... the guy is still real messed up.....whats a deer really worth.[?][?]This guys picture was on the front page of the news paper tears rolling down his face and just the blankest look you have ever seen...... he's paying the ultimate price for his negligence foreever. Im sure everyday is a living hell for this man....when I think of my dad this story actually brings tears to my eyes.[:(][:(]

Mathews1.gif