In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

whats wrong with you bang

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Bang what the heck did you do man.[?] Ya done gone went and pissed her off again just as I was working so hard to get along. [:0][B)]

Mathews1.gif

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Take a look back at the thread to see by whom the insults were said. I simply told him it was not a traditional mount. I never said there was anything wrong with what he was doing. Think about it Buckey... you know your deer that is licking the twig... that would not be considered by most as being a traditional mount... but it is still a great mount. There is nothing wrong with going away from traditions and I am absolutely clueless as to why Rich got so pissed at me.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Me neither gagirl, I think he's just upset because you knew more than he did who knows..... [:0] Bang you bad bad boy[:D][:D] Hey girl maybe he wants a spank'en[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey there are so many people on here who know so much more than I do on so many topics. That is why people come together.. to learn from eachother. Heck it is why I came to this board in the first place. I came here to learn about bow hunting because gun hunting had begun to bore me.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think he was just razzin ya, Rich is a good little puppy[;)][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would have thought that too normally but it did not come off as being a joke and IF it had been a joke I dont think he would have felt the need to poof his posts.... know what I mean....

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish I could of seen before the POOF! Sure could of used the LAUGHS!![}:)][}:)]

untitled.jpg
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    waitin on the spankin'

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    waitin on the spankin'

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

From who[?][;)][:D]

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    taco sounds like he wants in on the butt-paddlin'! Bend over big boy.[:D][:p]

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg