In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats going on

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Is it me or does it seem like this forum is fading fast[:(]

Mathews1.gif

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    the bow forum or the general duscussion. This ones been a little slow as of late but i account that to deer season. The other one is about the same

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    ups and downs...it's very cyclical...I was here before you, taco, bang, head, gagirl, shoff, slash, and the rest of y'all were here...Now THOSE were slow times.

Edit: Suspension is always absent anymore. Anyone remember martes? There were quite a few others that were here from pretty much the beginning, that don't come around anymore. Head & Susp have been around for a while.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I say that it's deer season and the holidays coming up. People are just busier. But that's okay Buckey, I wouldn't expect a Mathews shooter to be any more observant.

(Okay, I know we're beating a dead horse but it's about all that's going on on here now anywho. Might as well milk it for all it's worth right?[:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    glad i don't shoot a matthews or an hoyt lol
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter

You poor gal, I own 2 Mathews and a Hoyt[:D] Now the rest of ya'll bring on the slams. Ben I remember Martes, as well as some guy named gogo[:D]

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter

You poor gal, I own 2 Mathews and a Hoyt[:D] Now the rest of ya'll bring on the slams. Ben I remember Martes, as well as some guy named gogo[:D]

00deer4.gif

TRAITOR!!!!!!! I was offered a pretty good deal on a Bowtech and really thinkin hard about it. $600 for a brand new '05 Alliegence. I think that is a deal anyway, isn't it?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Martes was from finland[?] He was still going t school as I remember.
    He was pretty active I wonder what happened[?]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang, that is a good price...I've been looking at the Alliegence as well. I really like that bow. Quick and hardly any hand shock. I am looking for it about the same price.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I do believe one of Martes's last post was about some trip studying wolves for a class in school. Maybe he got ate or taken in and is being raised by them now. [:0]

Teacher Ben, I am present now. Please excuse my absent behavior. This time of year sucks, I leave for work in the dark and when I pull in my driveway after work it's dark. Let there be light is what I keep yelling, but the wife throws stuff at me when I yell so I try keeping it to a minimum.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya bow season ends here in a week..gun starts up tho [:D]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've just been really busy, been hunting every weekend and working like a madman during the week. Not to mention the net nazi's at work restrict this site so posting at work is a no go.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Our company is making a lot of computer changes I sure hope they dont restrict me because I never get a chance to get on at home .... Glad to hear all is well GOGO ... Any sucess hunting[?] tell us a story.. NO YOU CANT MAKE ONE UP[;)][:D]

Mathews1.gif