In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Take Note guys... about Racer...

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Hey I got a msg from racer that his company's filter has blocked GB. He can no longer visit this site while at work and said he would rarely visit from home. He asked me to tell everyone. (pretty nice so we didnt worry)

I for one hate to see it happen to him. He was nice and seemed to add something worth while.

its all about pucks and bucks
batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    shheeeeeeooooooooot!!!

He's a nice guy. I'm sure he'll check in, at least occasionally.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Bummer hope I'm not next.[xx(]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Bummer hope I'm not next.[xx(]

Mathews1.gif

Thats what I was thinkin.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Well on another note he works for (edited insurance and he said his reason was because it had gun related material on the site. If they are blocking GB for that I can tell you that I will NEVER own (edited) insurance.

was later asked not to mention who he worked for so this thread has been edited....

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    10-4.!!!!!!!!!

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Well on another note he works for crap insurance and he said his reason was because it had gun related material on the site. If they are blocking GB for that I can tell you that I will NEVER own crap insurance.

After the BS Crap insurance company put me through when one of their customers backed into my truck, I won't either. They are a POS company.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Hey shoff, Nadine was asked to remove the name of the insurance company by racer. You should probably do the same.[;)]

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    aww that sucks

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    The filter where I work picked up GB and has blocked it. Guess maybe I logged in to many times there. [:D] I never really posted much though, just quick sentence long replies. Oh well, got cable at home so you lucky folks can't lose me! [:D] [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since he isn't on here any more.... I heard that he and all guys who shoot Mathews are gay....[:I][:o)][:D]

Hate to hear that about him. Are the blocking him from other sites too? I know there was a couple of others that he was on too.

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Funny Hoytboy.....real funny.....

I heard people that shoot Hoyts still wet their pants.[:D]

• Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LMAO...wet their pants[:)] At lease we can kill deer with them [B)]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Killed one with my Hoyt this year!![:D][:D][:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Since he isn't on here any more.... I heard that he and all guys who shoot Mathews are gay....[:I][:o)][:D]

Hate to hear that about him. Are the blocking him from other sites too? I know there was a couple of others that he was on too.

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!

haha...you're so funny!!!!! NOT!

41 and counting...