.

bored so a little stir.

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Going to start by saying:
Ben needs proffesional help with the tubbies[:D]
Bang works in veterinarian for (other) reasons[:D]
Suspension is whipped,(hence we hardly see him)[:D]
Gogo, Zilla, and miss gagirl I kinda like so nothin bad[;)]
Enos, he's bigger than me so good things about him[8D]
Excalibur, nice guy, I think he's a hermit, or whipped too[:D]
Rest of ya'll seem nice enough so good things about ya'll[:)]

I think i'm forgetting someone, hmmmm, oh yeah!!
Monkeyboy, momma said if'n ya can't say anything nice don't say anything at all[:D]


All in all I think we have a great crew here and damn glad to have met the ones I have and hope to meet more.

00deer4.gif

Comments

  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Monkey- boy listen up bug-nuts. [:D]where the heck is everybody???? hopefully this will get somthing going. still working on the game room sanded the hardwoods sunday and polyurothaned them last night..... Got a little BUZZ[:p] man that stuff stinks. the rest should go fairly quick now. more work than I thought.[B)]

    Mathews1.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    my tubbie is very professional, sir.[^]

    Another note, I just heard from gagirl, and her operation went okay, and she has no organ damage from the sepsis.

    Ben

    President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]




    i didn't even make his list.[:(][:(][:(][:(]

    But that's okay. Everyone knows that burito's are better that taco's anyway![:D][:o)][:D] Yo quiro Taco Bell!!! Now drop the Chalupa and back away from your keyboard![:D]

    waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    all hosiers were excluded for obvious reasons
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    baaaaa baaaaa baaaaa, Who do you think invented the velcro gloves,knee high boots and tree stumps.[:D]





    yep sheep are so pretty!! Horses are to tall, cows to messy, dogs bite, cats scratch.

    And the students rock!!!!

    quote:Bang works in veterinarian You crack me up. Only if shes cute would I work inside[:D].....Its Veterinary Medicine Research that I work in more specifically Parasitology.




    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Suspension is whipped,(hence we hardly see him)

    Whipped? How do you figure?
    1. Hunting seasons in
    2. It's cold out, been cutting wood & stuff like that
    3. Work has been extremely busy and time consuming
    4. Work added new spam or spyware software or some bs that blocks certain sites with certain protical, bam Gunbroker gone.
    5. The holidays are now here
    6. You all never have anything interresting to say anyway
    7. I'll leave this one blank so there's room for your apology.
    [^]
    That's bout all I got to say.

    ps: Bang, there is nothing wrong with that, don't let them you get you down. We all have those tendancies.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Almost forgot, how come you said that about Enos? When you email me you always say he's a big wuss. [?]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    quote:Suspension is whipped,(hence we hardly see him)

    Whipped? How do you figure?
    1. Hunting seasons in
    2. It's cold out, been cutting wood & stuff like that
    3. Work has been extremely busy and time consuming
    4. Work added new spam or spyware software or some bs that blocks certain sites with certain protical, bam Gunbroker gone.
    5. The holidays are now here
    6. You all never have anything interresting to say anyway
    7. I'll leave this one blank so there's room for your apology.
    [^]
    That's bout all I got to say.

    ps: Bang, there is nothing wrong with that, don't let them you get you down. We all have those tendancies.


    I've seen the light, I whole heartedly apologize to. Suspension is the greatest guy here, always busy and sad to hear about work blockin ya. Now where did I put my meds[:D]

    00deer4.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You got meds? What kind? What color? Got very many? Where you at again?

    NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A WUSS? Is that true Taco? That is a bunch of sh$#, Oh I forgot that was coming from the whipped one who obviously(sp?) needs his meds or I guess someone elses![:D]

    untitled.jpg
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Yep that's true. [^]
    here's one he sent:

    Suspension, What's going on cool dude? Have I told you lately that Enos is a Wuss? I was going to beat him up the other days, but decided not to. If he hadn't bought that round of drinks though, I'd kicked his you know what.
    Taco
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]




    [:D][:D][:D]

    untitled.jpg
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Yep that's true. [^]
    here's one he sent:

    Suspension, What's going on cool dude? Have I told you lately that Enos is a Wuss? I was going to beat him up the other days, but decided not to. If he hadn't bought that round of drinks though, I'd kicked his you know what.
    Taco




    I know that is false cause Enos has never bought me a drink[8D] And there's more chance of a snowball in hell than you gettin any of my meds[:D]

    00deer4.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Well taco looks like your thread was a sucess.

    Mathews1.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks Susp. some people just don't get it. I will toast you this evening my long distance beer buddy.

    Taco boy, you better straighten up, I know where you live and am not afraid to come to your house and write dirty things in the snow.....late at night.....with beer cans ....and yellow letters[:I][:D].

    FYI.. don't eat the yellow snow.[;)]

    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Thanks Susp. some people just don't get it. I will toast you this evening my long distance beer buddy.

    Taco boy, you better straighten up, I know where you live and am not afraid to come to your house and write dirty things in the snow.....late at night.....with beer cans ....and yellow letters[:I][:D].

    FYI.. don't eat the yellow snow.[;)][:D][:D]anim_rofl21.gif

    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.




    Mathews1.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250


    Taco boy, you better straighten up, I know where you live and am not afraid to come to your house and write dirty things in the snow.....late at night.....with beer cans ....and yellow letters[:I][:D].

    FYI.. don't eat the yellow snow.[;)]

    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.




    Better watch it, i'm a pretty good shot and i'm sure if ya pull that little thing out I can shoot it off[}:)]

    00deer4.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Built like a tuna can baby!! [:D][;)]!




    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Built like a tuna can baby!! [:D][;)]!




    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.





    What? 2 inches long and 4 inches around. LMAO[:D][:D]

    00deer4.gif
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    A toast right back to ya Bang. Write my name to while your at Taco's.

    I can't say no more the tuna can comparison has me rolling![:D]

    NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So you saying I never put my share in to buying a round where I was needing to?[?][B)]

    untitled.jpg
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well this place is dead! I was just checking, I was out buying my buds some drinks!!![:0]






    [:D][:D][:D][:D][;)]
    untitled.jpg
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry about buying me a drink. I almost never drink unless it's Diet Coke![:D]

    Why is it all that I am hearing is crickets chruping[?][?][?]

    waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by bang250


    Taco boy, you better straighten up, I know where you live and am not afraid to come to your house and write dirty things in the snow.....late at night.....with beer cans ....and yellow letters[:I][:D].

    FYI.. don't eat the yellow snow.[;)]

    If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.




    Better watch it, i'm a pretty good shot and i'm sure if ya pull that little thing out I can shoot it off[}:)][:0] Taco what power scope do you have[?][:D][:D][:D]

    00deer4.gif


    Mathews1.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by bang250







    Better watch it, i'm a pretty good shot and i'm sure if ya pull that little thing out I can shoot it off[}:)][:0] Taco what power scope do you have[?][:D][:D][:D]

    00deer4.gif


    Mathews1.gif


    That one got me rollin[:D][:D]

    00deer4.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    So you saying I never put my share in to buying a round where I was needing to?[?][B)]

    untitled.jpg



    Just stirrin bro, we've all put more than our share into the kitty to pay the tab. Hey on a good note at least i'm not talkin about yer "tuna can"[:D] BTW i'm ready for a "Rocks" trip guys.

    00deer4.gif
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I HEARD THAT![^]

    untitled.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.