In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

and gun season is over

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
And for the first time in my life I did not fire a shot. But this was by far my best deer season ever. later this week ill post some pics of the weekend and the deer my party shot

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Bow season is about over here![B)][:(!][xx(][:(][V][B)] Can't wait to see pics,head!

untitled.jpg
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got one weekend left for my muzzleloader season and I hope to take one more doe. Like Head said, this has been my best year ever! (but then mine just got better Sat night when I got my buck!)[:D][:D] But, we as hunters know that we can have a great season without firing a shot. That's what makes us hunters and not just "animal killers" and yes, there is a difference. For example, I was freezing my butt off in a tree Saturday morning with temps in the low 20's and about 4" of snow on the ground. The sun was just coming up and the sun rise was one of the most beautiful ones that I have seen in a very long time. The sky was very red shining through the clouds and with the trees, snow, and solitude, it was one of the most peaceful times I have ever had. All I could do was sit there and thank God for another chance to see it. Congrats to everyone one a safe (and hopefully successful) season this year!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!