In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Help a guy out

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Will someone loan me some money please? They could use some work but you got to start somewhere right?
http://buyillinoisland.com/195PikeCo/195PikeCoinfo.html

http://buyillinoisland.com/400FranklinCoinfo.html

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    No takers???

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    As soon as I win the lotto, I'll buy it and let you hunt there for a small fee.[;)] That's the best I can do.

Ben

squirrel.jpg
    edited November -1
    You know that one in Franklin county is the second one to sell in the last 6 months. Talk about makin a killin. These guys buy ground for as low as $1200 maybe as high as $4000 an acre put up a building maybe rent it to an outfitter or do it themselves then sell it as a lodge. The last one I believe when for $1.5 mil. right at 400 acres butted up next to Ten Mile Creek. Boy do I have new ideas now.
    Someday people will find a different state to hunt or hunting in general won't be what it is today and there will be a lot of land to be had.

• ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey we can all pitch in and buy it together but that is a long way for me to come hunt
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    No problem Bang Money on the way[:o)][:o)] Thats the former rut and rub lodge that Brad Scroggins owned.. It was good hunting there.thats the Back side of Bill Nippers property I know the area well... lets buy it.
    Mathews1.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother says there is a couple outfitters looking at the property. My brother just built a house 40 acres within 15 minutes from this place.

stab.jpg
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Checks in the mail!

For $780,000 you can bet your * they'ed paint that blue wall another color and remove them purty buterflies. [:D]
    Sure is some good looking land though.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Checks in the mail!

For $780,000 you can bet your * they'ed paint that blue wall another color and remove them purty buterflies. [:D]
    Sure is some good looking land though.[:0] Susp I Know thats a large ammount of money. But think about this that land if iy were here where I klive would go for 2-4 million dollars[:0][:0] yep just slightly out of my range..[;)][:o)] I killed this deer on the second property listeddeer4.jpg

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    Dayum, thats a nice lookin bow buckey! Don't you think so Hoytboy er I mean Slash? [:D]

Nice pic, Nice animal.

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Dayum, thats a nice lookin bow buckey! Don't you think so Hoytboy er I mean Slash?

Nice pic, Nice animal.

Typical Mathews shooter; can't stop looking at their bow (probably trying to figure out which end the arrow comes out of) to see that a good buck is right there! Nice buck! Since Indiana has finally started getting a little more proactive in deer management for better bucks, hopefully Indiana will start getting a better reputation for quality bucks too!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if i saw a buck like that in bama i would fall out of my stand
    edited November -1
    Bang I,ve posted this pix before. what I was saying is I shot it on The land that you posted is for sale the one with the pond...[;)]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Bang I,ve posted this pix before. what I was saying is I shot it on The land that you posted is for sale the one with the pond...[;)]

Mathews1.gif

Yep! I gotcha. Someday I will have enough land that we can all get together and have a GB huntin party. I just hope I'm not to old to hunt when that happens. Thats my new goal in life is to have enough land that all my fiends can hunt and not be crowded.

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AAAAHHH Shucks BANG.. That would be cool tho[:)]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Checks in the mail!

Sure is some good looking land though.[:0] Susp I Know thats a large ammount of money. But think about this that land if iy were here where I klive would go for 2-4 million dollars[:0][:0] yep just slightly out of my range..[;)][:o)] I killed this deer on the second property listed

Buckey you confuse me! You killed that deer on the second property listed? I think you made a joke and it went clear over my head, but I ain't sure. I might be making myself look like a dumb you know what by asking, but I am to confused not to ask. [:D]
    I'm sure the properties are worth what they are asking. I know land goes a lot more on the east coast to. I sure wish I have the funds someday to own a large piece of ground, not sure I ever will though. It ticks me off when I see people in herit land or something then sell it off or else make a housing development out of it. It's like hey stupid that was your families land, you won't ever be able to get it back why are you selling.
    Okay I typed to much now I'm tired (still confused too). [:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    The answer is yes. the second property listed was rut and rubs lodge. I hunted there in 2003. IT was run by Brad Scroggins. But he was a crack head and it dosent suprise me to see itts up for sale.

heres the story They told me ther would be 6 hunters in camp there was like 14 The guides were hunting.. Thursday my guide does not show its getting light so I put on my backpack and went out myself. I hunted into the wind spending about 45 min to 1/2 hour at several spots . well it got to be about 9:30 am and I was discusted. I climed into a tree stand and sat there for 15 min and decided to hit the rattle bag one last time so I did. not a minute later two bucs came running up the hill I picked the bigger of the two he stopped in an opening at 36 yards and the rest is history.[;)]

Mathews1.gif