In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

hey everyone

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
just to let everyone know, i'm still alive and well. i've had a new job since june that i can't get online anymore, so my posting on this forum, as well as my other three regular ones has gone downhill drastically. i've missed everyone here a lot, and hopefully i will be online more often inthe future. i'm all geared up for bowseason, which i'm sure you all are. i'm actually moving onto a 207 acre farm next weekend that i have exclusive hunting rights too, so i should at least kill a decent buck this season. i hope all the regulars are still here. hey gagirl, how bout hooking me up with your brother??? (no, not like that slash [:0], get your mind out of the gutter, i was talking about hunting rights) anyhow, like i said, i'm moving soon, but after that i should be set to post often. i hope all is well with everyone, take care, and good luck this coming season to everyone. i hope you all get a trophy!!!

later.

stuart

Comments