In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Back up bow

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
How many of you have an extra bow as a back up?

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm guessing just the Hoyt shooters ha ha ha [}:)][:D]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my current bow will become my backup bow next season. when i'm shooting my new mathews!

but i've never had the luxury of a backup before.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    I'm guessing just the Hoyt shooters ha ha ha [}:)][:D]

[:D] That was to much! I need to clean my computer screen now. I'm gettin a new bow in the future but I'm just havin a hard time lettin go of my Q2. I think I should keep it but I know the boss will tell me otherwise. Anyone got any good excuses I can give her on why I should keep it.
    H@#t shooters need not reply
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sure bang, just tell her than mathews bows, especially the q2 appreciate with value, and that you would end up LOSING money if you sold it. plus, it was such an awesome bow that one day it will be a collectors item and will be worth a fortune. you can even tell her that you have emotional attachments to it, and that's why you need to keep it.

or you can just stand up and be a man, and keep both bows without asking, groveling, or otherwise being a wimp. [;)]

just ribbing ya bro, do what you gotta do.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:or you can just stand up and be a man, and keep both bows without asking, groveling, or otherwise being a wimp.

Just as soon as she gives my nuts back I'll do that. Did I tell you my wife has red hair? You see where I'm comin from now?[:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:or you can just stand up and be a man, and keep both bows without asking, groveling, or otherwise being a wimp.

Just as soon as she gives my nuts back I'll do that. Did I tell you my wife has red hair? You see where I'm comin from now?[:D][;)]

nuff said. g'luck with the bow.

man, sometimes i'm really happy i'm single [:p]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why would I need a back up bow?
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoff,,,HOYT is why...[B)]

I have my Pearson Spoiler and lefthanded PSE but DON'T think I'll be needing them.[:)]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Who needs a back up when ya have a hoyt but in case i drop it or break my sight pins I have an old PSE nova that works just fine as long as ya hit um
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Why would I need one. I shoot a Diamond[:D]Can't go wrong there
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Hoyt Excell is now my "Back-up" to my new Reflex....And I have 3, yes 3, old Bear Whitetail compounds that shoot as good/maybe better than any Mathews[B)][}:)] and an old cross-gun...[;)][:D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    My Hoyt Excell is now my "Back-up" to my new Reflex....And I have 3, yes 3, old Bear Whitetail compounds that shoot as good/maybe better than any Mathews[B)][}:)] and an old cross-gun...[;)][:D][8D]

Is that a challange? Cause buckeys been lookin to whip up on some hoyt boys, like one of the 3 musketeers with his razor like Mathews.[:D][;)]
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I currently have two bows for hunting....a McPhereson Hornet VX, and a Pearson Pride. I want to get the new Bowtech, but am not sure which one of the old ones to get rid of. I shoot well with both, and have killed deer and turkey with both. Any ideas? and no I don't want a Mathews or a Hoyt.[:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    I'd keep the pearson and go out and buy a bowtech. They are really nice bows, and they're goin fast in wisconsin.[:D]