In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

confession time

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
It was me all along. I only did it because I love you. Especially you, susp. In fact, I'm mad that you didn't get to read the rest of the comments. They were spectacular.

For all not included (dabowman(seemed wise), ladyhunter, shoff[;)], shiny ppk, gto, DIRTYRAT), make mental note: When you all become boring, you bring out the worst in me. I only want you to have a pulse.[^]

Be vigilent.

Ben

Comments

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,834 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get a life.

(my first and only post in bow hunting and archery)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dave W.
    Get a life.

Didn't even involve you. But thanks for the complement, buddy.

Ben
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Its ok ben. I forgive you.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Get a life.

This side operates differently from the "other side" of GB. You may have seen it as him acting like an * but the "regulars" know it was all in fun.... things dont get as heated on this side as the other... things dont move as fast and sometimes alter egos stop by to say hello... it's all in fun....
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I had a feeling it was an inside job
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You had us all going there for a minute. Hopefully you will use to force and not go into 'the dark side' any more.[;)]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,006 ******
    edited November -1
    It smelled funny.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    It was me all along. I only did it because I love you. Especially you, susp. In fact, I'm mad that you didn't get to read the rest of the comments. They were spectacular.

For all not included (dabowman(seemed wise), ladyhunter, shoff[;)], shiny ppk, gto, DIRTYRAT), make mental note: When you all become boring, you bring out the worst in me. I only want you to have a pulse.[^]

Be vigilent.

Ben

[:I] You crack head, you got me all fired up. Wish I hadn't worked last night then I woulda had more time to read all the posts. Was my comments what got the poofs'? [B)] I shouldn't have used them bad words, sorry everyone.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    It smelled funny.

Hey get back to yer own board lawman[:D] We'll take care of him our own special way[;)] j/k
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I suspected maybe it was Ben ,but then it kept on going, I had my doubts...YOU OWE ME BEER!!!![:I]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Get a life.

This side operates differently from the "other side" of GB. You may have seen it as him acting like an * but the "regulars" know it was all in fun.... things dont get as heated on this side as the other... things dont move as fast and sometimes alter egos stop by to say hello... it's all in fun....

I have to agree here, Since "last one" had visited before, several threads ago, I think most the regulars knew what was up. We, or I anyway, just played along.

Like I have said to the new guys/gals before, welcome to the nut house![:D] You have offically been initiated.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I woke up last night at 3:00am, and there was some dude with psychotically, glowing, white eyes looking through my window. He had a Bowie Knife in his hand that gleamed in the street lights. I think it was shoff.[:0]

Shoff, where are you buddy? Don't kill me.

Ben
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i knew all along [:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    taco is right . get outa here j/k[:D][:D]
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1