In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

back under the knife....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
going back for another surgery... cause it came back up this past Friday.... 6 little spots this time... grrrrrr.... not a good time for this...

IMG_7238.jpg
IMG_7239.jpg
IMG_7240.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Giter fixed, its hard to shoot with a bum finger.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Looks painfull[xx(]

It's all about puss and bucks[:0][:I]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck, I hope everything goes well.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Ouch! They'll get it all this time. No worries.

Ben
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nadine,Are you a "Nail-biter"????...I pictured you with a "French Manicure"[:D][:p][:0]

No, In all seriousness, That looks like it is VERY sore. Hope you get it taken care of, Good-Luck!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn DR ya beat me to that. Hope all goes well for ya hun, you'll be in my prayers.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Nadine,Are you a "Nail-biter"????...I pictured you with a "French Manicure"[:D][:p][:0]

No, In all seriousness, That looks like it is VERY sore. Hope you get it taken care of, Good-Luck!

yeah you would be biteing nails right now too if you were here....
    All went well yesterday afternoon. No time off from work since I am in the midst of a non-hostile [:D] take over of the company.

Is any season open for you guys? We are in rabbit and always have hog open. There is a HUGE one running the areas we duck hunt and since duck season ended on Sunday we can head after him next weekend.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT

yeah you would be biteing nails right now too if you were here....
    All went well yesterday afternoon. No time off from work since I am in the midst of a non-hostile [:D] take over of the company.

Is any season open for you guys? We are in rabbit and always have hog open. There is a HUGE one running the areas we duck hunt and since duck season ended on Sunday we can head after him next weekend.

We have coyote and crow right now, I think that is it. Do you hunt hog from a tree or the ground?
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just pokin some fun at ya[:D][;)]

I'm sure you could hold-your-own if it was a "Hositle-takeover"[B)]

Huntin's over for me now, I might get out after some bunnies before season ends!?!...I'm getting my fishing gear all gathered up and in clean working order and I've been workin on my bike some getting it ready to paint...Thats about it for me![|)]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope all goes well for ya
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear it[xx(]
  • Options
    daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck girl!!!!! you shouldn't be putting that finger places it don't belong[:D][B)]