In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Finally...

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally got another recurve! Had to snipe one off the BAY. Bought a "Colt" brand???? 60" 47lb at 28" draw, Made in New Haven Conn. Looked sweet in the description so I took a chance! Cant wait till it gets here...Look out chipmunks,Daddy's got a new toy[:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    are you gonna post pics when you get it?
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    ya. Please post some pics. I would like to see it.[8D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Rat, do you know of any web sites where I can check the going prices for an older Bear Take-down recurve that I have? I have asked over in Archery Talk and didn't get any answers. Just wondering. Congrats on the new bow and for now buying a Mathews![:D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Hey Rat, do you know of any web sites where I can check the going prices for an older Bear Take-down recurve that I have? I have asked over in Archery Talk and didn't get any answers. Just wondering. Congrats on the new bow and for now buying a Mathews![:D]

The only place I know of is the "Bay" you'll have to watch for one and see what they go for...I'm trying to find out now what this thing I bought is worth...If I find somewhere I'll let ya know!

The only way I would buy a mathyous is if I knew I could make a buck on it to some sucker[;)][:D][:D][}:)][}:)]...I don't like Remingtons either but I move them!