In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

All BS aside...

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, I figured I'd drop a line here and explain my position on my absence for a couple of weeks. It all started of the paintball forum. While the fishing page doesn't seem to be getting much use from more than a few people, it is getting more than the paintball forum was. I have no problem with it being made a fishing page. What I had a problem with was that rather than asking those few of us if we would mind it being changed, they hijacked it and the moderators encouraged it. For the record, I fish quite a bit and would probably be able to help others like I do here in the archery section but I won't post on that page like I don't post on the general page any more. I look at Gunbroker like this, the paintball forum is "strike two" and I won't come back after a "strike three." I know that there is a great bunch of guys on here, Shoff,[;)] Rat, Bang, Buckey, Gagirl, HSracer, Enos, Headzilla, and several others that I'm sure that I'm forgetting. You guys are the ONLY reason that I came back.[;)]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    so we will talk some fishing on the archey forum. Slash dont leave to prove a point. It wont work You need to stick around and be an a hole like me.[}:)][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Won't leave unless I get to strike three. And I'd say your FAR from an a hole!!! But your Mathews is MUCH closer!!![:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    ...I'd say your FAR from an a hole!!!

But that's just your opinion.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Won't leave unless I get to strike three. And I'd say your FAR from an a hole!!! But your Mathews is MUCH closer!!![:D]

Glad yer stayin around for a while. Now, Far from an dude? How can you be far from one when you already are a big one(and yes I DO mean monkeyboy) Hmmmm, forgot to mention me there HOYTBOY[:D][:D] I will be heard even if I have to yell over the sound of a Hoyt.[8D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yup. It's official. Might have to have some deep fried TACO!!! [:D][:D] Good thing you don't have to shoot french fries with that mathews, you'd never hit em![:D][B)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    (speaking into a loud speaker so Slash can hear over the hoyt in a Darth Vader voice)

GLAD YOUR STAYIN HOYTBOY!! DONT FORGET WE CONVERTED TACO, YOURE NEXT!! YOU WILL LEAVE THE DARKSIDE SOON MY SON!

EDIT. sorry I couldn't help but notice the title of this thread when BS is all we really do in here.[:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    (in my best Yoda voice) "smoking something funny, Bang is!"[:D]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    glad to see you stick around slash. i see where you are coming from about leaving, but on a forum this size, it really doesn't prove much, ya know? and no offense meant by that, its just the truth. i guess we all kinda have to form to the masses, so to speak, or leave. but we can use all the participation we can get on this board, (and on another board, AHEM!) that we can get.
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah taco, I see he left my name and shoffs out and we shoot Hoyts...[}:)]
    I hold grudges and will travel![B)][}:)]
    And to think, I tried to talk him out of leaving....[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:DIRTYRAT Posted - 02/06/2006 : 4:09:12 PM
    Yeah taco, I see he left my name and shoffs out and we shoot Hoyts...
    I hold grudges and will travel!
    And to think, I tried to talk him out of leaving....

uh, no I didn't see, if you read it again, I'm sure you simply over-looked your names. Heck, you're even the first ones mentioned![:D]

Okay, yes, I edited that in![B)][:I]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Sweet. Good thing ur stickin around slash. Just curious, but want would be stike three???? And would you really leave the forums if it every came to ""STRIKE THREE""?????? And bucky, you think of urself an a-hole???I don't[:D][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad your staying Hoytboy(Slash)we need some1 to pick on.[;)]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Strike one was when, in the general forum, some idiots didn't see why me and a few others didn't like them using the rank of the Marine Corps for their dumb little group and only after much debate and general hell raising from a couple of us did they change. Strike two was the paintball/fishing incident mentioned above. Basically, strike three would be anything that is not respecting me or others (in a major way) in the two pages that I now visit on GB.

That and as long as I don't get a really hot french fry in my eye, we're okay![:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Ben time for last one[}:)][}:)] could be strike three[:D][:D][:0]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Time for a new name...everyone knows who last one is.[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Ben time for last one[}:)][}:)] could be strike three[:D][:D][:0]

Oh. My new personality is brewin. It's going to be a while, but you're going to like him.

Ben