In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ben, taco

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I'm thinkin the 23rd or 24th. I am helpin' Enos do some work on his house right now we should be finished up by then. Let me know your thoughts

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I'm thinkin the 23rd or 24th. I am helpin' Enos do some work on his house right now we should be finished up by then. Let me know your thoughts

I think I need a nap. My secretary is annoying the piss out of me. I really need some action. Some * hit my jeep last night. Either the 23rd or 24th should be fine.

Ben
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just talked to ya so you know my thoughts on the days[:D] Since I ate I can actually see one set of letters.[:D][:D][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How in the hell did bang get my phone # anyway?

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have your number from when you called me drunk and left a message on my phone. I kept your number..Mwaaaahaaaahaaa....
    I think if I remember correctly taco used my phone to call you from Rocks and you were returning the call thinkin' it was someone else or somethin like that.
    Wait a minute, I'm guessin you have my number cause you knew who I was when you answered. Oh this is to much thinkin for a Friday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I have your number from when you called me drunk and left a message on my phone. I kept your number..Mwaaaahaaaahaaa....
    I think if I remember correctly taco used my phone to call you from Rocks and you were returning the call thinkin' it was someone else or somethin like that.
    Wait a minute, I'm guessin you have my number cause you knew who I was when you answered. Oh this is to much thinkin for a Friday.

Ah, that's correct. I believe I was returning a phone call to another taco at about 2am on a monday. whoops.[:I]

Ben