In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hello people. A few weeks ago I was doing a search

Arrow MechanicArrow Mechanic Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
for Bi-Delta Vanes and mixed in with many others was Gun Broker with a mention of the vanes. So, I made a note to pop into all these sites.

What peeked my interest was your member said these vanes are noisey. I have shot many Whitetails with these vanes and fixed blade and mechanical heads. I am currently shooting a concept of theirs that frankly, I didn't think would work. It's two of their 2.5" Shark's Tooth vanes per arrow fletched full helical.I'm flying a two blade 90 grain. Anyway you can get more info at http://www.bideltavanes.com.

Hi to all again.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hi, Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum....

Are they Noisy ???? I know montecs were sopposed to fly great and they did, however they were noisy. So were turbo nocks. So untill I use then I stay nutral.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the forum. Don't be a stranger.

Ben
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    welcome to the forum!![:D]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I personally like my home-made "Duct-Fletch". Because it is silver, blood shows up on it real well. Its also is easy to install, the only tools needed are scissors and you can cut any size you prefer. A roll will fletch about 8000 arrows so it is very cost effective. It is a very forgiving material so noise is not a problem. Try using "Duct Fletch" yourself and reap the benifits...[:D][:D][:D][;)][:0][:0][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:D]

Welcome[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Welcome to the forum....

Are they Noisy ???? I know montecs were sopposed to fly great and they did, however they were noisy. So were turbo nocks. So untill I use then I stay nutral.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Welcome to the forum....

If they are, the Whitetails I took out with the help of Bi-Delta's 2.5" Shark's Tooth vanes had to be deaf.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome Bang250.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    I personally like my home-made "Duct-Fletch". Because it is silver, blood shows up on it real well. Its also is easy to install, the only tools needed are scissors and you can cut any size you prefer. A roll will fletch about 8000 arrows so it is very cost effective. It is a very forgiving material so noise is not a problem. Try using "Duct Fletch" yourself and reap the benifits...[:D][:D][:D][;)][:0][:0][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:D]

Welcome[:D]I'd like to try some of that fletch. Keep up the humor. Thanks for the welcome.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    Thank You.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Welcome to the forum. Don't be a stranger.

Ben
    Thanks Ben. I'll try to get get in here when I can.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    Thank You.