In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

any weekend plans?

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
i'm going out tonight, drinking a little. tomorrow gonna shed hunt and then go to a good friends b-day cookout. then sunday relax.

whats everybody else doing?

i've got 2 more hours to kill at work and i'm super bored, so post up!

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    relax tonight, because I stayed up WAYYYYYYYY too late last night. I'm on about 2.5 hours of sleep, if you can call it that.

Tomorrow: The Woodbox Gang is playing in Charleston, IL at the Uptowner. I'm going, and everybody else should too(bang, enos, taco). It is going to be one helluva party!

Ben
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    relax tonight, because I stayed up WAYYYYYYYY too late last night. I'm on about 2.5 hours of sleep, if you can call it that.

Tomorrow: The Woodbox Gang is playing in Charleston, IL at the Uptowner. I'm going, and everybody else should too(bang, enos, taco). It is going to be one helluva party!

Ben

I would but we have our Bow club banquet tomorrow and I doubt i'll be in any condition to drive anywhere[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well, its 5 and i'm outa here!

everyone have a fun, but safe weekend.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    yup. Sat. i gotta go clean my dad's friends new house(vaccum with shop vac)and do some other stuff.But its worth the $$
  • Options
    turkeyhunter36089turkeyhunter36089 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got to work.[:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by turkeyhunter36089

dude, that blows. i'll be thinking of you :(
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by turkeyhunter36089

Same here, till 4 then off to the bars at night! Have to see how many we can get to, then taco hell, then the nice trek home in 15 degree weather. Its a blast [:D]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Lets see I worked from 4am till 10am went home took a girl to get a mole removed I played nurse. Then took a nap from 4pm till 11pm then got a call to go to the bar with a girl now its 4 am and im poop faced
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Working this weekend. Starting Sunday I will be working on my basement and will not be here at all! We are going to try to completly finish the project minus the bathroom (budget ran out). Going to be nice when it is done. Ash paneling in the family room, Pine in one bedroom, and another bedroom will be just drywall. I will try to post some pictures when it is finished.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I checked out early Fri. to get my weekend started. I went down south to my little deer/beer camp. Went to cut some more paths take down stands do a little coyote huntin' ect. Well it turned up colder than what I thought it was supposed to be, -3 when I tryed to yote hunt and forgot my face mask so that didn't last to long. Had my older dog with me, we got a little snow Sat. morning, let my dog out and he started whining lookin into the woods so I went out and grabbed his pinch collar and saw a deer that he was watchin. I knelt down beside him real slow and sat real still, and I knew deer were a curious animal but I had no idea a dog whining and doin a low growl would bring'em in. the more noise he made the closer the deer got. it was awesome!!! She was inside 25 yrds and within 10 of being up next to my fire pit, when she decided she was goin back to the woods and when she trotted off so did 4 other deer that I had not seen. Anyway it was so cold down there I didn't get much done except cuttin a path. Oh well just means I have to make another trip[:D]! Next trip it will definately be beer camp.[:D]