In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Buckey's Boat

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Isn't it a little cold to be thinkin about boats right now? Or are you just tryin to warm me up?[:D]

Nice lookin boat! Is someone gettin fishin fever?
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very Nice Buckey!!! If I didn't have to un-tarp mine, and had a digital-cam, I would take a picture of my "Smokin Quack" 1969 55hp self-cammo'd 17' Sea-Sprite...Its pretty rough, In fact, It may get stripped down this summer and I might be lookin for a new one. I'm probably safer in my canoe at this point[:D]!
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let me guess, the "SS brokeback?"[:0]

(your "no gay jokes" was just on that one thread right?

Okay, "seriously" nice looking boat. At least it doesn't say "mathews" anywhere on it![:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Why did I look at it second time and have the scene from "Jaws" go through my mind when the "Chief" says " I think we need a bigger boat?!?[:D][:D]

Oh, did I mention that I'm glad that it doesn't say "mathews" on it?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I'm hoping this will bring summer faster . I really dont like this time of year betweeen hunting and fishing... Hey I can dream....

Slash wanna come fishin[?]

You can be the MASTER-BAITER[:0][:0][:0][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:You can be the MASTER-BAITER

How did you know? My 11 year anniversary will be in March so of course I am![:D][:D] (and that's all I'm gonna say!)[8D][:o)][:D]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm hoping this will bring summer faster . I really dont like this time of year betweeen hunting and fishing... Hey I can dream....

Its called ice fishing. [:p] Although, with as warm as it has been, there is no ice. [:(][V]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Nice boat, Captain. We gotsta get a fishing trip going sometime.

Ben
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice boat buckeyboy! we could haul a bunch of hoyt out into the ocean and deep6 'em!
    edited November -1
    any one comming on the east coat I will take out fishing blues stripers shark Tuna flounder. lets go[;)] we can use hoytbows for bait ... but then we wouldent catch anything[:0][B)][:D]
    edited November -1
    Hoyts for bait and a mathews for an anchor!!![:D] I figured a Hoyt would make a good motor as quite as they are! Oh, wait, sorry, you guys that shoot mathews wouldn't know about "quite!"[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Oh, wait, sorry, you guys that shoot mathews wouldn't know about "quite!"[:D]

oh, you hoytsmen can't spell! i think you meant quiet, not quite. see, intelligent folks shoot mathews!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    Oh, wait, sorry, you guys that shoot mathews wouldn't know about "quite!"[:D]

oh, you hoytsmen can't spell! i think you meant quiet, not quite. see, intelligent folks shoot mathews!

[:D]speedbanana.gifanim_rofl2.gif
    edited November -1
    I let my Hoyt do my talking.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Yea we know I hear it. LOUD AND CLEAR[:0][B)][B)][B)][:D]
    edited November -1
    hey slash, you really gotta work on your typing bud, i had to fix yet another mistake for you. that's 2 today! shape up man!

I let my Hoyt do my whining.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    hey slash, you really gotta work on your typing bud, i had to fix yet another mistake for you. that's 2 today! shape up man![:0]Hsracer I is with a capital letter

I let my Hoyt do my whining.[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy Hsracer I is with a capital letter

dude, i thought you were on my side?
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    bucky, why you got a honda on it?????It should have a merc[:p][:p]
  • DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking boat there Buck. I have a 18' Targa with a 90 Merc. It will run around 45 mph. I wanted to get a Honda, but it was too pricey. I paid $4700 for the 90 hp Merc new in crate back in 2001. The 90 Honda was like almost double that. I have heard the average life for a Honda 4 stroke is 10,000 hours between rebuilds and the average life of a 2 stroke is around 4,000 hours. This data was from tests run by the military. I think 4 strokes are all they are buying now for the small crafts. Cuddy cabin with enclosure and a Honda, you got a nice boat. Wide open around 40-45 mph??[?]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice boat there Skipper [:D]
    edited November -1
    I did a lot of research on motors before I bought the honda. it's great on gas 4 stroke and you cant hardly hear it run.... unlike a hoyt bow[B)][B)] Sorry Slash i couldent Resist.[}:)][:o)]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I did a lot of research on motors before I bought the honda. it's great on gas 4 stroke and you cant hardly hear it run.... unlike a hoyt bow[B)][B)] Sorry Slash i couldent Resist.[}:)][:o)]

Buckey... I agree... you cant go wrong with that honda!!!!

Nice Boat!
    edited November -1
    Hey Girl how are ya doing[?] give us an update.... We miss ya...[:(]
    I have a honda outboard, honda lawnmower, honda atv, honda engine on sander, never had one problem....... shhhhhhhh knock on wood.[;)]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1

LMAO!

Nice boat Buckey!
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension

LMAO!

Nice boat Buckey!
    nice[:D]
    edited November -1
    Yea now all as I have to do is find more time to use it. I bought rental property and fixed it up for extra income. work my * off to make money to have nice things. but always seem to be short on time.. not crying..... well yes I am .. guess ya just have to make the time. ony got out maybe 9 times all last summer... that kinda sucks cause docking is not cheap. The company I work for leased a brand new ford f350 for snow plowing. I will have that to myself as soon as snow season is over . I,m thinking about trailering this year. that truck will have no prob pulling it. I couldent trailer it with my blazer s10 too small . OH well thats my story and I'm sticking too it.[:)]