In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rangefinder

HappygirltamiHappygirltami Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
Leica 900 scan (499) Vs. Swarovski (899) Which is the best bang for the bcuk. I currently own a pair of swarovski el 10 x 42. I am looking to replace my bushnell 1000 yard rangefinder.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Are you only using us when you want something?[;)] My personal preference is Swarovski. But I don't really know the other product.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    SEND A PIX OF YOURSELF[:X] AND THEN I WILL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER. IF NOT I REFUSE TO HAVE A ONE FORUM STAND [:I]. .... [:0] WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP MAN DO YOU THINK I AM. HOW DARE YOU.[:0] OK I'D PICK[?] NA! GOTTA SEE THE PHOOOO TOOOO FIRST.[}:)][:D][:D][:D][:p]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    SEND A PIX OF YOURSELF[:X] AND THEN I WILL GIVE YOU AN ANSWER. IF NOT I REFUSE TO HAVE A ONE FORUM STAND [:I]. .... [:0] WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP MAN DO YOU THINK I AM. HOW DARE YOU.[:0] OK I'D PICK[?] NA! GOTTA SEE THE PHOOOO TOOOO FIRST.[}:)][:D][:D][:D][:p]

You are such a pig, I knew there was a reason I liked you[:D]

As for the rangefinder, ya get what you pay for. Not saying the Lecia is a bad one but how will it hold up and how good is the warranty if something happens to it?
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Weaver are good.... I got the T850 work great[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Click the link below. Under the deer folder there is a picture of me last summer at the beach. And yes, I'm topless
    enjoy, lol

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/happygirltami/my_photos
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thats funny, I fell for it though![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I failed to see the humor in that. That was just plain crule.[:D][:[:D][:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Nice body hair.

Ben
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'd go with the Swarovski if I had the $$ just because I have heard more good things about them compared to Leica.

What's up with the picture anyway? You a little kid or a man that calls himself happygirl? [:I]
    Some nice deer in them photos, the one looked like it had been drowned, anything behind that story?

welcome aboard.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The picture of the deer that is wet (relax buckeyboy, I'm refering to water) was taken after it had rained. The user name is one I stole from my wife. It is easy to remember the same user names and passwords. The last deer was hit by a car right near my favorite hunting spot (183 5/8), the same place the 1st 8 point was killed and the one next to it was killed about three miles from another spot (190). These are all western Pa bucks. We have a 4 point on one side antler restriction.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you have to watch out, Taco likes those kind of pictures. [}:)]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Happygirltami
    The user name is one I stole from my wife.

So, Your in "Drag" on here!?![:X][:X][:X]

Just razzin ya![:D]...Welcome!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:(relax buckeyboy, I'm refering to water)

He's gonna fit in just fine![:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wow nice deer. Lets forget about seeing the picture. I dont like hairy women[:D] welcome to the nut-house we have lots of fun here. hope to seeya post more often... Did you see how ugly Taco is....Gay TOO[:D][:D][:0]