In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

shot gun time

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
well looks like i got to go and buy me a new shotgun all the young men are starting to gang up at my housePicture009.jpg sorry had to show my girls off

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW> Congrats! What was the occasion? Word of advice, get lots of ammo for that shotgun. Looks like you'll need it![:D] Or this could be a great excuss to just buy more ammo!
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very pretty girls you got there!...I bet you cant use your phone without scheduling an appointment either![;)][:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sweetheart dance at school luckily they have their own phone line,or else i would never get to use the phone they fight over it enough, any recommends on a good gun to buy lol
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    10ga. Light loads with salt peter. Them boys won't be horney until after graduation.

Ben
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very pretty gals there, I have a 15 yr old myself. Biggest gun you can find hun, and make sure them boys know ya mean business.[:D]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How old are they? They sure didn't have girls that looked that good when I was in school.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    How old are they? They sure didn't have girls that looked that good when I was in school.

Didn't you go to a boys school?

Ben
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking Gals there Kathie [;)]... Shotgun I'd go with a 1100 with a X-long mag.tube 8 or 10 rounds [:D]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    10ga. Light loads with salt peter. Them boys won't be horney until after graduation.

Ben

[:0][:D]

very nice young ladies you got there ladyhunter.
  • beaglebeagle Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know, you really ought to get that vulgar picture off of your post.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see anything wrong with it.[^] She is just proud of her girls.

BTW: maybe get alot of arrows with blunt tips.[;)]
  • shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    get a target and shoot a 5 shot 1" group (dont care how far)
    write on target .338 lapua mag 750 yards 10 mile cross wind and a date and tape it to the door when they show up
    they will get the point [}:)][}:)][}:)]
    edited November -1
    they are 14 and 16
    edited November -1
    beagle go jump in a lake somewhere really don't care where just go
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Beautiful young lady's you should be proud, you can show them aff any time you like.... Now beagle don't be insultive. or you will reap the wrath of the four hoytmen and the Mathews gang. WAAAAA WAAA AAAAA wOOOWOOO WOOO WA WA WA. best John Wayne voice." YA BETTER STAY AWAY FROM OUR WATER HOLE PILGRIM"[:(!]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Now beagle don't be insultive. or you will reap the wrath of the four hoytmen and the Mathews gang. WAAAAA WAAA AAAAA wOOOWOOO WOOO WA WA WA

That there should be enough to scare the crap out of anyone!! When the four Hoytsmen and the Mathelets team up, imagine the carniage!!!! Hey, Ladyhunter, you might keep that in mind if you run out of ammo for that shotgun! I'm sure between all of us, we'll find enough ammo to keep the boys away![:D][:D]
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    beagle go jump in a lake somewhere really don't care where just go

[:D][:D][:D][:D]!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    quote:Now beagle don't be insultive. or you will reap the wrath of the four hoytmen and the Mathews gang. WAAAAA WAAA AAAAA wOOOWOOO WOOO WA WA WA

That there should be enough to scare the crap out of anyone!! When the four Hoytsmen and the Mathelets team up, imagine the carniage!!!! Hey, Ladyhunter, you might keep that in mind if you run out of ammo for that shotgun! I'm sure between all of us, we'll find enough ammo to keep the boys away![:D][:D]
    [;)] SEE EVEN THOUGH WE RAZZ EACH OTHER. WE STICK TOGETHER.

AINT GONNA LET ANYONE PISS IN OUR CORNFLAKES.[B)][B)]
    edited November -1
    DANG my girls must be specials to unite the four hotymen antd the mathele [:D][8D][:I] i\ beagle is just jealous that he don't look that good when he is in his drag
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will be interesting to see if it is a permanent union or just a temporary alliance for a common cause.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

Ordering another 1000 rds. 7.62 x 39FMJ. Call me! Although I like the blunt tiped arrow idea. All of us shootin blunts at little fellers butts would surely keep them at bay for quite some time.[:D]

Nice lookin young ladies by the way! I dread the day mine are that old.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Didn't you go to a boys school?

Ben
    [:0][B)]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will be interesting to see if it is a permanent union or just a temporary alliance for a common cause.

Permanent? Not a snowballs chance in h#ll of that happening[:D]
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good looking young ladys.
    You will need somthinglike this.

BrowingA5004.jpg
  • cmd66cmd66 Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice looking ladies. I'm sure they'll make you proud.