In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Deer in swimming pool

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    How would you get him out?

Ben
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is that a photochop or for real?

i imagine he would tire out and drown. i would love to save him, but i wouldn't go near a set of thrashing antlers.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think a 223 would do the trick on getting him out of there
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I believe it is a real photo.[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

Rodeo style!!! Rope'm, pull, and hope like he!! you can get on his head before he gets to his feet. That would be the fun way anyhow.

We had a horse a couple years ago that didnt care to have his feet trimmed. Took a rope and 3 of us to knock him down then I jumped on his head and the other 2 tied the feet. He squirmed for a bit but eventually gave up. Man I can't wait for rodeo season. you should come to one of ours sometime. Lots of cowgirls in tight jeans. Swingin' Gate Rodeo Co. We get down you way ben.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I would first start with my Bowtech then get the rope!![^][:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Ben

Rodeo style!!! Rope'm, pull, and hope like he!! you can get on his head before he gets to his feet. That would be the fun way anyhow.

We had a horse a couple years ago that didnt care to have his feet trimmed. Took a rope and 3 of us to knock him down then I jumped on his head and the other 2 tied the feet. He squirmed for a bit but eventually gave up. Man I can't wait for rodeo season. you should come to one of ours sometime. Lots of cowgirls in tight jeans. Swingin' Gate Rodeo Co. We get down you way ben.

Give me a heads up sometime. It sounds like fun.

Ben
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    [:0]grab em by the horns!!![:D][B)]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    This one time (not in band camp, but close). [;)]
    My buddy and I were hunting some coal mine property next to his (weren't allowed but we seen some nice deer and nobody else was hunting it). When I left a small patch of woods mid morning to meet up with him and walk back to the house I jumped up a small 8 pointer from some high grass. It ran straight down over the hill where it saw my buddy, then turned and headed full bore into a sediment pond. We watched that deer swim around for probably 10 minutes, one of us on each side of the pond walking towards where he planned on getting out kept making him turn around. It was pretty funny really. It didn't appear deer where to great of swimmers from the way that one swam, maybe it was just him though. [:D] boy he sure acted tired when we finally let him get out and head off. [:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    This one time (not in band camp, but close). [;)]
    My buddy and I were hunting some coal mine property next to his (weren't allowed but we seen some nice deer and nobody else was hunting it). When I left a small patch of woods mid morning to meet up with him and walk back to the house I jumped up a small 8 pointer from some high grass. It ran straight down over the hill where it saw my buddy, then turned and headed full bore into a sediment pond. We watched that deer swim around for probably 10 minutes, one of us on each side of the pond walking towards where he planned on getting out kept making him turn around. It was pretty funny really. It didn't appear deer where to great of swimmers from the way that one swam, maybe it was just him though. [:D] boy he sure acted tired when we finally let him get out and head off. [:D]
    your mean[:(!][:(!][}:)][}:)][:0]
  • Options
    Nwatson99Nwatson99 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Judging by the ice and snow must have been in Ohio. [:D]