In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone Know?

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a bow off the "bay" on Feb 1rst and today is the 9th...I was wondering if anyone knows about how long shipping takes on average? I am impatient but I don't want to wait too long in case a problem arises. How long should I wait before I start to get concerned??? I have heard that something has to be takin care of before 30 days have past....Anyone know???

Comments

• grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Email the seller, find out if it's been shipped. If you mailed a payment, it should be arriving in 2wks or less. I had this happen on this site, and the seller said that he had to wait 30 days after shipping, before he could file a claim. He filed a claim, and I got my money back.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if it was shipped ups get a tracking # and see where it s at
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    I got a bow off the "bay" on Feb 1rst and today is the 9th...I was wondering if anyone knows about how long shipping takes on average? I am impatient but I don't want to wait too long in case a problem arises. How long should I wait before I start to get concerned??? I have heard that something has to be takin care of before 30 days have past....Anyone know???

how did you pay? paypal usually only takes a day. if you sent a check you could end up waiting for a while. i think UPS ground can go cross-country in 5 days, so it would also depend on who he shipped it through.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I paid with Pay-pal, I havent contacted the seller yet to find out when it shipped, I guess that would be a start...Thanks
    I just dont want to wait too long and have problems....
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If it was a HOYT then they probably shipped it in pieces, so it'll take longer[:D]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't be too worried, most likely it was shipped on Monday or something like that.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Ebay sales can take 2 days or 2 months, asked for a tracking number and check it.
    30 days to report a unpaid item or something I think.
  • cmd66cmd66 Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The first thing to do is contact the seller. Ask when he sent the item? Surely it had insurance.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I recieved it shortly after posting this...All went well!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats good..... I always worry bout some deals off there myself
  • Nwatson99Nwatson99 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stay away from the bay, they ae evil. [;)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    what kind of bow did ya get???? I thought you were feeling Dirty.... well ya almost came over. RAT walk into the light follow the light Rat the hoyt demonds cant get you in the light......[:D][:D] Glad ya got the bow... Brother Joe does megga bidding on the bay buys and sells all the time ififn yall aver have any questions again Ill hook ya up with his e-mail. or ya want somthing bid on he usually wins thwre are tricks to getting the winning bis... nothing thats not legal.[;)]