In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

DirtyRat

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
are you long or short haul?

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    what kind of bow did you end up buying..... another hoyt toting Fag

hoyt mart[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    DIRTYRAT> if you would not mind could you paste a pic of your gravity feeder> i plan on building one but dont know what to use> thanks!!
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey,
    Fag I am NOT, Hoyt Toter I Am...Man enough to treat a Mathews shooter like a "manb!!tch" and bend him over and show him who's THE MAN THAT SHOOTS A HOYT...{Male dominance thing practiced by some in prisons and by canine's}...[:0][:0][B)][B)][:X][:X][8D][8D][:D][:D]

this is a "POOF" waiting to happen!

On a serious note,
    I havent bought anything or even been back to the shop...Doing some side-work...I Dont really NEED a new bow, just WANT one![;)]I'm going to finish up this league before I really decide...
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Buckey,
    Fag I am NOT, Hoyt Toter I Am...Man enough to treat a Mathews shooter like a "manb!!tch" and bend him over and show him who's THE MAN THAT SHOOTS A HOYT...{Male dominance thing practiced by some in prisons and by canine's}...[:0][:0][B)][B)][:X][:X][8D][8D][:D][:D]

On a serious note,
    I havent bought anything or even been back to the shop...Doing some side-work...I Dont really NEED a new bow, just WANT one![;)]I'm going to finish up this league before I really decide...

Man as much as I hate to say this out loud in front of the rest of the Wonderful, loyal mathews shooters, go try a bowtech before you decide. As soon as the boss gives me the ok I will shoot the latest mathews and bowtech then purchase one. My problem is the boss keeps changing her mind on when I can buy one.[V][:I]
    edited November -1
    bang?......[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Man as much as I hate to say this out loud in front of the rest of the Wonderful, loyal mathews shooters, go try a bowtech before you decide. As soon as the boss gives me the ok I will shoot the latest mathews and bowtech then purchase one. My problem is the boss keeps changing her mind on when I can buy one.[V][:I]

Ya whipped little sissy[:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Ya whipped little sissy[:D]
    [:D][:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just go and get the XT!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    Just go and get the XT!!
    Yea listen to a real man,,,,[:D][:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    Just go and get the XT!!

Loan me yours for a while![^]...[:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would but I don't have the XT...mine is the 05 Switchback[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Buckey,

On a serious note,
    I thought you just got a bow off ebay... thats what it said in the other thread[?] It must be a hoyt I would keep that quiet too[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    09/2006 : 4:02:22 PM
    Dirty are yoy fibbing[:0][?]

I got a bow off the "bay" on Feb 1rst and today is the 9th...I was wondering if anyone knows about how long shipping takes on average? I am impatient but I don't want to wait too long in case a problem arises. How long should I wait before I start to get concerned??? I have heard that something has to be takin care of before 30 days have past....Anyone know??? [:D]
    edited November -1
    Havent you seen the new addition in my signature line!?!...Colt Plainsman!?!...Its a Recurve...Bought it off the bay a few weeks ago! Goin "TRAD" now dude...[8D]No sights, no release, Wood arrows , off the shelf...Gave $61.00 plus shipping for a used one. Took a chance and got a sweet one. I'm not givin up my wheelie's yet! I just wanted to get one and possibly get good enough to hunt with it...

I DONT Fibb!!!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I will wait until I get my Mathews before reminding buckey of his hoyt purchase from last year.

Ben
    edited November -1
    He's a Closet Grizzly{Hoyt/Reflex} owner/operator[:0][:0][:0]....Buckey ,Its time to come out now and fess-up![:D][:D][:D]

Ya Hoyt Totin FAG!!![:I]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's a Closet Grizzly{Hoyt/Reflex} owner/operator[:0][:0][:0]....Buckey ,Its time to come out now and fess-up![:D][:D][:D]

Ya Hoyt Totin FAG!!![:I]

Nah, he's just a closet FAG[:D]
    edited November -1
    Wow I thought you guy's would have forgotten that by now/////[:I][:I]
    I diddent know a reflex was a hoyt or I wouldent have bought it...[:D][:D]