In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ben

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Give me a date when you wanna go down and I'll see if the cabin is available. Should be, I know they have a couple horse riding trips planned but not many. Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    When it warms up a little more we are gonna go down to the cabin hang out in the woods and tell lies around the camp fire, thought I'd see if you had an interest in joining us when we go.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When the heck are we ever going to get together? Lets go burn the town down brother. I feel a good drunk coming on.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Didn't you say some time ago that you had hunted in the Shawnee National forrest?
    Good huntin? Did you have any other hunter around?

Anyone that has hunted down there in Pope county I would really like to hear about it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:I think you bassterds need to head south!

I put this in that other post but thought I would get it our here so you didn't miss it.

We are headed south, you want directions?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Let us know when you get your bow and shoot it, I would like to know your thoughts on the LX. You know the feel and yada yada... It was an LX right?
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Ben just saw you had your 7000 th post CONGRATS!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    cool. I'm ordering that case right now. It should be there in a few days. Thanks again, buckey.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No problem elephant nuts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    No problem elephant nuts.

[:D]

It's back-ordered 1 week. I send you an email when they tell me it shipped.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you want it now I can ship it safely... let me know.... My brother does it all the time...[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you want it now I can ship it safely... let me know.... My brother does it all the time...[;)]

Too late now. I am excited. I've been thinking about arrows and new broad heads, and a new sight, and shooting...and shooting...and shooting.

oh, and making fun of hoyt shooters.[8D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey, what's the draw weight on that puppy anyway?

Ben

Found it. 60lb.[^] Is that the high end or the low end?

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    60# high which I found to be pleanty 2 pass thru's with that bow. the one in the shoulder this year in North Dakota that dropped in his tracks. I had the biscuit way back with the arrows cut short like an overdraw worked great I'll even through in the arrows I have they are too short for the new bow...[:)] beeman 340's ... I even through in a kick in the *$[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well buckey so far here's what I think of my new bow.

My current draw length is 28in which is just slightly too long, but works because I adjusted my release to make my draw length a little shorter. 27.5 on yours should be perfect![^]

Also, my current bow is set at 55lbs, which is the low end of the weight, I'm looking forward to getting peak performance out of a bow.[8D]

Arrows too? I was just arrow shopping, I guess I'll wait.[:p]

You the man, man. Taco, however, is a queer little queen who plays Elton John tunes while he sleeps on his belly with his underwear on backwards in hope of being accosted by a meandering homo.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Well buckey so far here's what I think of my new bow.

My current draw length is 28in which is just slightly too long, but works because I adjusted my release to make my draw length a little shorter. 27.5 on yours should be perfect![^]

Also, my current bow is set at 55lbs, which is the low end of the weight, I'm looking forward to getting peak performance out of a bow.[8D]

Arrows too? I was just arrow shopping, I guess I'll wait.[:p]

You the man, man. Taco, however, is a queer little queen who plays Elton John tunes while he sleeps on his belly with his underwear on backwards in hope of being accosted by a meandering homo.[:D]

Ben
    Laughing my[8][8]'s off Ben, sorry VIN[:0][B)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How the h#ll did I get brought into this, and to think I was going to set you up with a nice cobra fiber sight.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OOPS IM so sorry.. TiLL I get the sight[:p] Your are my best gay friend...[:X][:X][:X][:X][:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOPS IM so sorry.. TiLL I get the sight[:p] Your are my best gay friend...[:X][:X][:X][:X][:D][:D]

K.M.A. monkeyboy, I was talking about Ben anyway[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OH man what do I get besides that long ride down the dirt roads with the banjo playing[B)][B)][:0]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    OH man what do I get besides that long ride down the dirt roads with the banjo playing[B)][B)][:0]

Not sure you really want the answer to that question.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ben my home computer crashed again last night.[:(!] I'm so tired of trying to use it at home.[:(!] I am going to have it looked at one more time. I called the guy last night and told him this peice of S#$%$$ sucks I was ready to open the front door and toss it into the middle of the street. PS I'M not kidding. Well thanks for listening to me vent. [:I] Any way E-mail me your shipping adress zip and soforth My wife will be shipping the Bow on monday from work ... Indicate how you want it Ups ground Overnight fed x or whathave you I dont mind spending your money.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    email sent to your GB specified account.

Have a good weekend, and try not to kill your computer.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thats up to the computer if it acts up again it dies.... a slow painfull death. You have Mail... Thats a gay Bow case,[:I] fag[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thats a gay Bow case,[:I] fag[:D][:D]

It was a hetero-bowcase when I ordered it! What'd you do?!?!

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You'll be the first to know suprise[:0] Look like I may go see gagirl this spring and bag me a georgia hog with me new switchback... checking on flights as soon as she tells me what air port. Yes I am very afraid to meet her...[:0][B)] If I dont come back the alagators had me for lunch. ...[:D] HMMMMMMM should I be smiling[:0]