In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just a howdy to my archery friends

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
I just wanted to give a "howdy" to my archery friends here. They Turkish guys who run the shops on the FOB (since we're SO close to Turkey) sell us burned CD's with 40 MP3's each for $3. I have Hard Rock Hits 1 - 7 and Country Hits 1 (it just came out). I'm using the heck out of my MP3 player to say the least. I talk about shooting my bow all the time when I'm having tea with the Iraqis that I work with. They currently think I live to shoot my bow. I hope you are all doing great here and I miss ya!

PC120531.jpg

Webster.jpg
(I recruited this guy and two of his family members back in the day. He just happened to work about 15 paces from where I work when I'm outside the wire. His father was the last person I saw before I left Iowa. I bought him a case of beer and he told me to go to Iraq and find his son. I did.)

MeWithOurKids.jpg
Here are the local kids that live in a relativly safe area that we try to spoil as often as possible since they don't have much more than the marbles in their pockets.

Comments