In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Question for Gagirl

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Gagirl can you run the dates licence info and so forth on hog hunting in ga again.

Buckey[:)]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    24/7/365

3 day game is $30 add $73 if you hunt on a WMA.
    or full year is $75 plus wma fee.

regs can get slightly picky about what you use when. Archery is always ok. $25 Primitive weapons fee...

So not bad.

ya commin to see me soon?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think so confirming now.... will get right back to you...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    24/7/365

3 day game is $30 add $73 if you hunt on a WMA.
    or full year is $75 plus wma fee.

regs can get slightly picky about what you use when. Archery is always ok. $25 Primitive weapons fee...

So not bad. [;)]Gagirl where is the best place to fly into???? Are lic and tags over the counter. Do we need to have our ri lic as proof of archery? So far It is just two could be 3 . what else would I need. besides a helmet so you dont beat the SH#$#$$% out of me for being so snotty at times[:D][:D]

ya commin to see me soon?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just need drivers license a few bucks and a car to get you to walmart or most any small town hardware store. ya know you might be able to buy your license online too. I do that every year. Just print them out and go. When are you planning on heading south? What are your plans for down here? Hogs only or gonna get in some fishing too? Let me know I would love to meet ya.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just need drivers license a few bucks and a car to get you to walmart or most any small town hardware store. ya know you might be able to buy your license online too. I do that every year. Just print them out and go. When are you planning on heading south? What are your plans for down here? Hogs only or gonna get in some fishing too? Let me know I would love to meet ya.
    right now thinking like a 4 day archery hog hunt Is there any good hog hunting right around you and what is the closest airport to that area? I want to get some airline prices and figure out where we are going to hunt... checking at work to see whwn I can go asap right now..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Depends on when you would be comming. Anytime in the next 2-3 months and I would say try the south western portion of the state. Dead summer here is great. So when are you thinking about exactly?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Depends on when you would be comming. Anytime in the next 2-3 months and I would say try the south western portion of the state. Dead summer here is great. So when are you thinking about exactly?
    mabye in May sometime , I will know more tomorrow[;)]