In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

coyote call ?? link.

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    They're all crap Bang! Well the Johnny Stewart preymaster wasn't exactly what I expected. I got one a year or two ago and figured it would sound great being digital and all. I ordered it from some outfit in WA that had a special going so yes I went cheap. When I got it I didn't think the sound was much better than my old Johnny cassette player so I asked what gives and they gave me some mumbo jumbo about having a bad unit and they'ed replace it if I paid shipping for mine back and the new one. I opted to pay shipping back to them and get my money back to credit card. Then i went and bought some new cassettes instead. [:D] I never have much luck calling yotes though, just fox, and farmers dogs of course. [:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I should also say that maybe it was just a bad one I had or maybe I thought for $125 I should get a lot better sound. I went with Johnny Stewart because they are real reputable. I liked the ones made by Lohman also.