In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

going shooting

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Going to go shoot the bow after work this will be the first real test of a lot of shooting with it . I'll let yall know how it goes . except you hoyt puke... no need to mention names Slash know were talki8ng about him....[B)][:0][:D]

Comments

• DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just came in from shooting a few from my new one!!![8D]
  • Nwatson99Nwatson99 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where are you shooting at Buckey, range or at home?
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot today. Picked up a new target stabilizer and shot my highest league score... 296 29X. With only 4 weeks left, I am in 4th place. It's hard to keep up when at least 2 guys have not dropped a point yet. They are shooting 300 with 50 some X's.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Just got back from shooting the new switchback xt.... I can now add another robbin hood to my collection.. this bow is awsome I love it..[8D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Just got back from shooting the new switchback xt.... I can now add another robbin hood to my collection.. this bow is awsome I love it..[8D]
    good to hear. Whats the speed.....or do you not know?
    edited November -1
    I really dont know but after shooting for this many years I can tell ya Those arrow rea ZIPPPPPPPPPPIN[8D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IBO is supposed to be at 318????...No robin-hoods for me-Just ripped fletching[8D]
    edited November -1
    I was pretty pissed.because I was shooting at a four spot target and was waiting for other shooters to clear the line so I decided to launch a couple of more arrows and bingo [:0] I ruined a brand new arrow.... although robbin hoods are a confidence builder personally I would settla ror to arrow real close..... By the way I dnt take credit for the robbin hoods especially because this is the first time I have really put this new bow thruogh the test it is extreeemy forgiving. I even punched a couple ofshots and they were in the zone ..... hats off to Mathews they have gotten even better.... I diddent they could but they did.[;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    IBO is supposed to be at 318????...No robin-hoods for me-Just ripped fletching[8D]

Only if you have a 30" draw and all the other spics....