In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buckey....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Had the root canals done today. My Dr. used something called "the Wand" instead of a normal needle for the numbing stuff. Man I like that thing!!!!! Didnt feel much during but damn I am sore now. $2666 today and another $2032 for the crowns on the 20th of next month. I figure I paid over $750 an hour today. Does your wifes Dr use that wand thing too? I do NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT like needles!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Forgot to tell you that anyone who was born after 1960 has to show proof of a hunter safty course in order to get a license.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    or proof of a preexisting bow licence
  • Options
    edited November -1
    wont work. You have to show proof of a hunter safety course to get your license. You dont have to carry the proof if you are over 25 but you have to show proof before you can get your license. Hunter education courses certified or mandated by any state wildlife agency are accepted.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There was no hunter bow coarse when I started bow hunting and unless georgia is diffarent all you need is a licence.. I havent had any trouble in 10 other stated I will have to look into this I hope not[:0]UPDATE You are absolutly right the state of georgia does not honor other state bow hunting licences. Georgia sucks. looks like I will be going to florida.....Hmmmmm give a 25 year veteran bow hunter a licence who has bow hunted in seven different states NO you need the card what the Fu$#$$$% up with that. yet some wet behind the ears kid who finished the coarse yesterday can get one... what a load of srap....... this is not directed toward you gagirl its just that I wont be able to get the card b/4 I'm ready to go This sucks[xx(]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    buckey, time to go back to school! If it were me, I'd call my congressman and see if he could get me a certificate of completion.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    buckey, time to go back to school! If it were me, I'd call my congressman and see if he could get me a certificate of completion.

Ben Hey Ben did ya try the tracking #

Looks like Florida I will wave out the plane window when I go over georgia.[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'm going to try that puppy right now.

update: looks like it should be here by thursday![^]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I'm going to try that puppy right now.

update: looks like it should be here by thursday![^]

Ben
    good deal man[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey buckey if your not set on Florida for sure I came across some other places while I was searching for prices. I kinda liked the sound of the Double G outfitter, $150 for a 150 lbs(meat hog they called it) or less, $250 for trophy.

http://www.trophysunlimited.com/hog_hunt.htm

http://www.huntfind.com/index.html?/guide/state/ky/kylst.html

http://www.caryonah.com/hunts.html

http://worldclassoutdoors.com/southcarolinahoghunting.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks bang. looks like were real close to booking florida found a good place 150 meat hog 250 trophy.... looks like march 31- april 2nd
    gonna switchback that piglet.[:D]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Hmmmmm give a 25 year veteran bow hunter a licence who has bow hunted in seven different states NO you need the card what the Fu$#$$$% up with that. yet some wet behind the ears kid who finished the coarse yesterday can get one... what a load of srap

You'd think that someone with that much experience would be smart enough to NOT shoot a mathews... I guess I can see why they would require hunters ed![B)] The wet behind the ears kid is probably shooting a HOYT![:D][}:)][:D][:o)][:D][:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He is his name is Slash[:p][B)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey.. not a bow class... just a hunter safety course.... talked to a friend in the DNR.. he said he THINKS... that the course is only required for season license and is going to call me back later... will update you asap...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OHHHHHH OK yes I took the standard required hunters safety coarse the minuite I was old enough.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just for yearly license.... so no worries anyway... I asked him who he would suggest for a guided hunt and he said try he does agree that 3 days is a very short trip.

http://www.trophysunlimited.com
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was going to say ANYONE(res/nonres) born after 1967 needs Hunter Safety here also.