In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oh boy! Tornado season!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yup, we got a good'ol tornado watch out with a strong line coming this way. One torando warning was out for so. IL already and that's whats heading this way. No warning for us yet though. Let the games begin. (I'm not bothered by storms like this but my wife FREAKS over them. I guess that's because she was in one in 1990 when Petersburg IN was leveled. Her and her dad were blown over a row of tables at a wedding when the tornado hit, so I give her a little room on this![:D])

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slash you have nothing to worry about all you have to do is start talking about how great your hoyt is (in your mind) and you will displace enough hot air to divert the storm elsewhere[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Actually, it's when hot air and cold air hit that causes problems. With all of the hot air in here, I surprised the server hasn't had a tornado big enough to suck up all of the ego's of the mathletes!

But I gotta admit, that caught me off guard for a good laugh![:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Slash you have nothing to worry about all you have to do is start talking about how great your hoyt is (in your mind) and you will displace enough hot air to divert the storm elsewhere[:D]

Good one gogo[:D][:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Snap bang pop ouch I can feel your pain GoGo tooles your can[:0]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Actually, it's when hot air and cold air hit that causes problems. With all of the hot air in here, I surprised the server hasn't had a tornado big enough to suck up all of the ego's of the mathletes!

But I gotta admit, that caught me off guard for a good laugh![:D]

NAh even that CAN'T stop a MATHEWS..[}:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I and the wife kinda like storms. How much rain did you get??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've heard that we got close to 4" yesterday. I know that it was a BUNCH!!! There are a lot of streets flooded and there are several fields underwater.