In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

KrisW

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey it kick my e-mail back to me saying undeliverable so here's the info.

It's a 2004 Classic, 29 inch draw, 50-60 draw weight. When you bottom
it out it will pull about 64 lbs. It has a whisker bisquit, cobra sight'limbsavers, and a stabilizer on it. It's 80% letoff which i'll never go back to anything less. I used it to hunt with last year as I bought it new in early 05 so it's not been shot a whole lot. It's a great shooting bow, I just got a great deal on an Outback so I don't need it anymore. I do know if the draw weight is not right it does cost 75 bucks for the right cam. As I said i'll let it go for 350 including shipping. A new one runs $589.00 bare bow.

Comments

• Options
    KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i dunno why it kicked the email back. it did that to someone else on here too. sounds like a good buy. i will have to wait on my income tax. it should be in pretty soon tho. is that ok or where you wanting to sell it right away?
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KrisW
    i dunno why it kicked the email back. it did that to someone else on here too. sounds like a good buy. i will have to wait on my income tax. it should be in pretty soon tho. is that ok or where you wanting to sell it right away?

Whenever you get the cash is fine with me. Just let me know and then we'll get things rolling.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SEE< Even the "JUNK" filter on e-mail accounts know that Mathews are JUNK![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Sorry, couldn't resist!
  • Options
    KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol but i dont have a junk filter.. i actually got the email just a little late.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KrisW
    lol but i dont have a junk filter.. i actually got the email just a little late.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Musta had the bad word hoyt in it[:p]