In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

do you yard sale

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
was wonder if anyone went to yard sales i got out early sat am and went looking found a nice find a lady had a ruger markII 22lr target pistol for sale she couldn't get the camber open or the clip out think it was no good i picked it up for $10 a little gun oil did wonders shooting fine now f5539a76.jpg

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [:D]

Yep, I like them garage sale finds...it's like treasure hunting.

Good job. That's awesome.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Buy that at an RI yard sale. they would have ya in jail b/4 you made it home.[xx(]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW!!!! You stole that![;)] Great little guns... I've owned a few, Still have my first{Mark 1 Standard} my mother bought me for x-mas when I was 14. Still works great...I NEVER find them kinda deals....[V]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    called the locals and had them run the serial # its clean got to send in paperwork to get it reg in my name so it will all be legal
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    was wonder if anyone went to yard sales i got out early sat am and went looking found a nice find a lady had a ruger markII 22lr target pistol for sale she couldn't get the camber open or the clip out think it was no good i picked it up for $10 a little gun oil did wonders shooting fine now f5539a76.jpg

The gun isn't worth 10 bucks, but being the sweetheart I am i'll take it off yer hands for you and even give ya $15.00[:D][:D]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    for 10 bucks i think you need to have a giveaway. [:D][:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

The gun isn't worth 10 bucks, but being the sweetheart I am i'll take it off yer hands for you and even give ya $15.00[:D][:D]

I'd go $50 [:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol to funny[:D][8D][:D]when i do a give away it won't be my new toy, but i will do a two forone, a tomcat and a german shephard maybe
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    WOW!!!![8D]Good Price.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Can't beat a yard/garage sale gun. Nice find!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol to funny[:D][8D][:D]when i do a give away it won't be my new toy, but i will do a two forone, a tomcat and a german shephard maybe

AHHHHH come on..[:)]