In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My weekend

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Well I went south this weekend. I'll make a long story real short. Did some shed huntin'(found nothing), found some heavy,HEAVY trails(beat down stupid muddy trails), Met some new people(thats always good), possibly gained access to more huntin ground by some game farm(supposed to call him when season gets here), Saw some nice breastsspeedbanana.gif(female type,bare, she was supposed to email me a pic but she didn't), got the cops called on us([:D]).

It was an outstanding, totally awesome weekend, very memorable!![:D].

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    The wife and I were able to get away without kids for a change. We went down and stayed at Dads cabin and then Sat. went to Metropolis to meet some people on another forum I visit that were shooting at the ASA pro/am. Met a great bunch of people and had a great time. The scenery down there is beautiful and the deer population is unbelievable. Just thought I'd share a couple pics. On the way back from Metropolis we counted 47 deer and I'm sure there were more we didnt see. There were some bedded in the ditches right next to the road.

Some of the drive scenery

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00122.jpg
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Elaborate on the breast.. how did you get to see them[?] Also how did the cops get involved ... Did ya latch on to one or somthing[:D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, the nice little lady that was with the guy with the land that we may get to hunt, sat down with us at our table cause her boy friend was at the next table and there were no chairs left, anyway somehow during conversation she said she wanted an enlargment done. Well being the gentlemen we are we suggested she show us and let us give her an honest male opinion. She said not in the establishment because other ladies would look down on her. So as they were leaving we went outside with them, she said to her boyfriend "huny, I told them I would show them my t!&s, he said ok, she pulled her shirt up. My opinoin, she doesn't really need them but hey if she wants'em, I just want to see the after as well.[:D]

The cop, well apparently someone in the area down by the cabin dosen't know the diffenece in a fully automatic weapon, and the sound of 7.62 x 39 being fired at a high rate of speed from an obviously semi auto weapon, he came out to investigate a full auto weapon being fired. funnier part is my buddies mom lives down that way and heard it all go down on the scanner, she said when the cop was leaving and on the radio he was laughin about the whole deal. He was actually a detective in an unmarked SUV plain clothes and his gun and badge on his belt. kind of intimidating at first cause he came out of his vehicle pretty strong, but after we told him it was us shootin, it was semi auto, and showed the weapons we had he said ok, have fun, your doin nothin wrong that I can see.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    nice, boobs, guns, and the mailman even paid a visit...sounds like a pretty full weekend.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    nice, boobs, guns, and the mailman even paid a visit...sounds like a pretty full weekend.

Ben

It was great, I wish she would have sent the pics, she was a little blonde, blue eyes, little thing. Said she was 30 and had 3 kids, I would have guessed early 20s and definately never would have guessed she had 1 let alone 3 kids.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DAMN!!! I WANT PICTURES [:p]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    DAMN!!! I WANT PICTURES [:p]
    [:D][:D]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    No pix for you little Bowman..... you will be old enough real soon[;)]

Ok guys he's gone to bed...... Now quick post em.....[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Post em hell, I want her name and address or bar she frequents[:p]
  • Options
    DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A few questions about the breasts, were they built for speed or comfort? Did you motorboat? You motorboating SOB. Where is she? Is she still in the house?

Vince Vaughan- Wedding crashers
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1

ya.....dout it that i go to bed at 8:30...mor like 10:30 on school nights and whenever on weekends[:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Post em hell, I want her name and address or bar she frequents[:p]

I 2nd that..[:p]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    postpics.gif

That's all I need to say here![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would have shared the pics if she'd have sent them to me.
    taco- you know what bar we were at but I have never seen them there before. Hope to again tho [:D]
    Don, I'd have to say speed, and no, no motorboatin'.
    dabowman- your stayin up way to late on a school night. Now get up and get to school.