In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Its been a year

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Can you believe it, a year old already.

DSC00085.jpg
DSC00091.jpg
DSC00093.jpg

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought the pics would be of the kiddies! The pics sure looked like someone that would shoot a mathews. You know, someone not able to have the skills to use forks or spoons![:D][:D]

On a serious note, good looking kids and now I want some cake dangit![:D][;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    They are currently shooting the FS-3000 nerf ball bow. [:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they are to cute enjoy them they grow up to quick
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Great photos man>>> I can see you taught them how to eat..[:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Great photos man>>> I can see you taught them how to eat..[:D]

What are talkin about, they have better table manners than their daddy.[:D]
    Beautiful little darlings there bang, enjoy them while you can. If ya wanna know what they'll be like at 15 let me know, i'll send you mine[8D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'm still trying to figure out how a man who's never been laid made babies.[:0]

Just kidding. They're cute, bang. You must've done something right. How's the big sister doing?

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Just kidding. They're cute, bang. You must've done something right. How's the big sister doing?

Ben

She's ok, she had a trip to the emergency room Sat. night when I was gone, she had some glands(adnoids?) in her neck get infected somehow and her neck swelled up so much she couldn't turn her head and was in a lot of pain I guess, she still says her neck hurts but she appears to be feelin better.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Ben

He's been laid, but that was in the past[:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Ben

ahhh...born again. It all makes sense now.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Ben

ahhh...born again. It all makes sense now.

Ben

If you play with your toys and then put them back in the package, are they still new? What if you play with your toys more than normal then put it back? Or what if you never put it back but play with it all the time?[:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Or what if you never put it back but play with it all the time?

That means your normal and not a liar[:D][:D][:0]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOOOMY....lol [:D]
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't say much good about your taste in bows or trucks Bang but, you sure made some fine lookin' young'ns. Love the "cake header". Congrats on year one and good luck with those to come!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    Can't say much good about your taste in bows or trucks Bang but, you sure made some fine lookin' young'ns. Love the "cake header". Congrats on year one and good luck with those to come!

[:D] Thanks, I do have to admit, the wife says the only taste i have is in my mouth[:D].
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    No I can't believe it's been a year, bot how time flies. Got you some pretty little ladies there bang! Hope you got some cake too, [;)]