In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My day was ruined!!!!!!!!

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
I got to school and one of my daughter's friends needed a place to go for the afternoon.(they had 1/2 day) So not like I can leave the kid there... well I cant go to Savannah now...

But then I get home.... you guys ... what can I say...I actually cried... I cant believe that you guys did that. I cant say thank you enough for being so kind. There are no words that I can say that could tell you guys how much the flowers mean to me...

IMG_7945.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    If it had taken another day, we were going to send a team to California to pick them, and back to Georgia to deliver them.

You're worth it. Glad we brightened up your day.[:)]

You sure do have a lot of nuts.

Ben
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's what friends are for darlin, as Ben said you're worth it.

BTW, that is alot of nuts.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hope it brightened your day.... We all have never met in person ... But I think there is a bond between all the regulars that is very strong ///

I have not agreed with you on all subjects.. as we all know .. but like family whan S%$%4 hits the fan we are one ... Tou guy's keep me going sometimes when thins get tough for me I go on the forum and all you folks make my day much brighter. Gagirl we all love ya your a really nice person and we all are sincerly sorry for your loss......[:)][:)]

Paul
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    OK.. so they are not all nuts... there are dried, bluberries, strawberries, cranberries, peaches, apples, and weird but true... dried Cantalope melon. There was also some pecans, honey roasted peanuts( YUMMY) and pine nuts, fried green peas and pistachios... I think that was all I got this time.. I get them from a place called NUTSONLINE.com.... they are GREAT!!!! The products are wonderful and customer service is second to none.

If any of you look at their site and decide to order let me know. If I send your email to them before you order they will give YOU and ME 10% off.

Their prices are great!!! I typically order 25 lbs of peaches a month. The strawberries are so sweet and stong that they almost taste like candy. The thing is that the stuff is actually good for you. You know me the health nut. I can eat tons of this stuff on my diet and still stay within my guidelines.... almost have my 6 pack back [:D]

But again thanks guys..

NOTE: Bonus to the flowers is it made David feel like crap.. since he has not been the best shoulder to cry on lately it was PERFECT TIMING!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm tyring to think of something "slash" to say, but I'll refrain at this point other than to say that I WISH I had known about the flowers so I could have added to the fund! Regardless, glad something was able to give you a bright spot.

NOW, to the rest of you bozos that didn't let me in on the deal, if and when there is a next time, you had better send me an e-mail or smoke signals, flaming arrow (if your mathews can shoot one high enough for me to see) or SOME type of signal!!!

Sorry, don't mean to hijack either! I just feel left out![:(] Not really but it would have been a nice thing to be a part of! I guess I'll just have to go back to saying "slashisims"![:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    NOW, to the rest of you bozos that didn't let me in on the deal, if and when there is a next time, you had better send me an e-mail or smoke signals, flaming arrow (if your mathews can shoot one high enough for me to see) or SOME type of signal!!!

Slash. You have no email address specified in your profile.[:I]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry about that. [:I] I corrected that. If I remember right, I may have turned the email option off when I was PO'ed about the paintball forum getting hijacked. But I know that Bang has my address... But hey, things are corrected now, and Gagirl is happy for a very nice gesture. Life if grand![:D] And I shoot a HOYT too!!! [:D] Doesn't get any better. (unless Buckey would shave his back!!![B)][:D][:D][:o)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    (unless Buckey would shave his back!!![B)][:D][:D][:o)]
    [/quote] Why do my back hairs pinch you when your kissing my *[:0][:D][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG!! ...... Not going there[xx(]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    OMG!! ...... Not going there[xx(]
    lol[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why would I want to kiss someones a** that shoots a mathews?[xx(][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You were not supposed to cry. Your supposed to smile and give us some sugar.