In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Think I need to go hunting.....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
found some picture from this past winter....yeah I know I need to set the date on my camera...noticed I looked happier out there then I do in any recent pictures... I knwo I cant go this weekend... our big Blessing of the Fleet. I am takeing off the next friday and the entire weekend and going after a hog.... [:D]

ccb2f354.jpg

009_7.jpg

018_16.jpg

Comments

• Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hunting is soothing to the soul.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    sheet!!! You missed hunting season!!! It's now time to go FISHING!!!

I was watching a fishing tournament on sunday with dudes fishing for reds down by tampa. I was thinking, "gagirl could kick all their *!"

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Not quite time for good reds in my area... but its comming!!!! I am actually going out on a tarpon charter in a couple weeks... Really looking forward to that little vacation. Been slammed with work and the bad stuff going on so I figured what the heck. Really looking forward to catching some reds when they start tailing here.

ps Ben... hunting season is never over here in the south.[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing, go stick'em!!!!!

Not to sound gay but that is a good pic of the bossman, nice and clear and sharp calm water the look in his eyes. cool stuff. I can almost feel the anticipation of ducks flyin in.
  • Options
    PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those are some really great pictures, makes me hate myself for not making time for duck hunting last year.[:(]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    real nice pics there gagirl[:)]