In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

going deer hunting saturday!

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
i haven't been hunting in a couple of months now. saturday is the last day for the urban archery permits we have, so 5 of us are gonna put one last hurting on some does.

i just thought i'd rub it in [:p]

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BITE ME[:(!][:D]

Wish I could be going with ya![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    BITE ME[:(!][:D]

Wish I could be going with ya![:D]

ha! if ya had a mathews i MIGHT consider an invite.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Would I need an out of state tag?[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no. because technically its not hunting, its assisting the city with deer control.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    i haven't been hunting in a couple of months now. saturday is the last day for the urban archery permits we have, so 5 of us are gonna put one last hurting on some does.

i just thought i'd rub it in [:p]

anim_argue.gifanim_banghead.gifanim_buttkick.gifanim_Chair.gifanim_fart.gifanim_moon.gifanim_nutkick.gifanim_pistol.gifanim_slap.gif2522_0_Spanking20smiley.gifriaa.gifboozer.gif

Thats all I got to say about that!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I see how it is![:(!] [:(!] I could'a came over too! Oh well, I'd hate to have shown you up with my Hoyt since I would have been a guest! [;)][:o)][:D] Maybe next year![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I see how it is![:(!] [:(!] I could'a came over too! Oh well, I'd hate to have shown you up with my Hoyt since I would have been a guest! [;)][:o)][:D] Maybe next year![:D]

Your gonna have a Mathews next year???
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Your gonna have a Mathews next year???

we can only hope and pray that he sees the light...

but i doubt it will happen.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Won't happen unless the easter bunny, santa clause, and the thanksgiving turkey are really nice to me and bring me a ton of cash. Because getting a mathews would come after getting my roof fixed, getting my chimney fixed, getting an AR, helping pay for Buckeys sex change operation[:0], Ben alcohol rehab[:I], and finally, my divorce for suggesting getting a new bow[:D][:p]!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    See Slash thats what I mean about you. You have your priorities all mixed up..... what the heck is a little leak in the roof. A lttle water never hurt no one[:0] Put the roof on yourself ya lazy beeeeoch then you had saved enough to buy three mew mathews and 50 new hO ho ahhhh I cant even say it[:D][:D] So your gonna pay for my sex change thanks! Now I can truly F$%$$$ myself[:D][:D][:D] I'll never leave the house....
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Stuart you get my e-mail bout your bow??

Good Luck Sat.. (_!_)[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ooooooo!!! I love roofin'!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill

i just got it. so...you have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would suggest a "roofing party" at my house, I'll supply the beer, but I think that would end up costing me more than it would if I hired TWO crews to do it! So much for "free" labor![:D]

And for what it's worth, I would put it on my self. I worked for a construction co for 3 or 4 years through college so I've swung my share of hammers![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would suggest a "roofing party" at my house, I'll supply the beer, but I think that would end up costing me more than it would if I hired TWO crews to do it! So much for "free" labor![:D]

And for what it's worth, I would put it on my self. I worked for a construction co for 3 or 4 years through college so I've swung my share of hammers![:D]

Who the he!! uses a hammer to put a roof on. 2 words, AIR GUN!! I have 4, soon as you buy a mathews I'll send them to you so you don't smash a finger[:D].

I have worked for some friend for a beer payment! I'm in a labatt blue sort of mood. thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1

thanks for hijacking my thread slash. i guess its kinda hard to keep anything on track when you shoot a hoyt, huh?

its ok, i forgive you. i realize you can't help it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's what you get for rubbing it in on the rest of us that you get to hunt and we don't![:D]

sorryanyway![:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just giving you a hard time slash. no need to get all soft and apologize and stuff.

but since we are on the apologizing wagon, i have an apology to give to you slash...

...i'm sorry you shoot a hoyt!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That's something that I'll NEVER appoligize for! If it were a mathews on the other hand... I'd be appoligizing all the time and be afraid to be seen in public with it![xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    quote:Originally posted by surekill

i just got it. so...you have mail.

I haven't got it..[B)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    And for what it's worth, I would put it on my self. I worked for a construction co for 3 or 4 years through college so I've swung my share of hammers![:0] That explains a lot your use to pounding and banging noise with lots of hand shock... Thats why youdont mind shooting a hammer...OOPS I meant to say Hoyt[B)][B)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LMAO..Good 1 Buckey didn't think of it that way but it looks good all the same.[:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    And for what it's worth, I would put it on my self. I worked for a construction co for 3 or 4 years through college so I've swung my share of hammers![:0] That explains a lot your use to pounding and banging noise with lots of hand shock... Thats why youdont mind shooting a hammer...OOPS I meant to say Hoyt[B)][B)][:D]
    [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whats with just the---->[:D]?????????

Hey Stuart any luck[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    racer, give us the low down. See anything? get a shot?