In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A GREAT weekend!!!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just thought I would drop a quick thread to say I had a AWSOME weekend! First Stewart won me money in our office pool![:D] I had a ton of fun with leaning to drive a police car! U Turns at 45+ mph are a blast and I wasn't the one that wrecked![:D][:D] Then I went fishing yesterday and my buddy caught a Crappie that weighed 1.6 pounds. Too bad mine that weighed 1.7 was bigger! Both were almost 16 inches long! But my bass that weighed 4.2 was the biggest for the day!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] All in all, a good weekend!

Comments

• DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool![8D] ,Thats a HUGE crappie... I had a good one myself. Caught a 36" Northern yesterday,My biggest yet! I was gonna mount it but I threw it in the pond in the side yard for Blue-gill control.

I tried one of those 45 mph U-turns in my old CJ once, Rolled it and have a real nice scarr from 21 stitches across my fore-head[B)]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Rat, I just noticed your new club from your sig line. I think you could get rid of the "M" and just have an "A" in the name. That way you'd have it correct... A. S. S.!!![:D][;)][:o)]
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D] I knew you'd like it the most slash![;)]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    good to hear you both caught some nice fish........after i read the title i thought you shot a mathews, immediatly fell in love with it, and traded your [xx(]hoyt[xx(] for a nice sight for the mathews[:D]