In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

llinois hunt 2006

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
bang Joe and I put Illinois trip at OCT 30th till Nov 10th... vacation slips. dont know about driving vs flying still working out the details. So I'll definatly be seeing ya this year. tell taco to keep the beer cold.[;)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Lookin forward to it. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you on my end.

I think you picked some good dates.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Cant wait already itchy....[8D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/07/2006 : 3:08:19 PM
    Cant wait already itchy....

Bed bugs? Body lice?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What gives are you bored today or somthing Gogo[?] If you really must know both bed bugs and body lice. I had a pig lice on me kast week they bite. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/07/2006 : 3:08:19 PM
    Cant wait already itchy....

Bed bugs? Body lice?

You can say crabs, I don't think they will edit that.

Me too buckey!!! Not the crabs but ready for season.[:D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/07/2006 : 3:33:23 PM
    What gives are you bored today or somthing Gogo If you really must know both bed bugs and body lice. I had a pig lice on me kast week they bite.

Just busting your chops a little[;)] I am a little bored today, just want to get the heck out of the office and get on with my weekend. I here a case calling my name, and saying drink me. That and I have a pretty little thing waiting for me to come home tonight[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/07/2006 : 3:33:23 PM
    What gives are you bored today or somthing Gogo If you really must know both bed bugs and body lice. I had a pig lice on me kast week they bite.

Just busting your chops a little[;)] I am a little bored today, just want to get the heck out of the office and get on with my weekend. I here a case calling my name, and saying drink me. That and I have a pretty little thing waiting for me to come home tonight[:D]

get-her-done! I will be cleaning up from last weekends storms still and drinking heavily, the wife took the kids and went to her moms til....well I'm not sure when.
    Oh goody more storms comin, under tornado watch now. Well I was hopin to clean up maybe I'll just drink heavily and let mother nature do her job.
    Buckey I should be here when you come for the '06 hunt but if not check Kansas me and toto could be there.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh it'll be cold and plenty of it. I hope ya can hunt with a hangover[:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hangover, Smangover! Well something like that? It sounds good to me right now I am still here at work[xx(] getting really thirsty!