In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Airbrush kits???

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone here ever used any type of airbrush kit? I make a homemade fishing lure and the worst part is painting them. I was thinking about buying a cheap kit to try. Harbor Freight has one that's $10. I know you get what you pay for but I was wanting to try a couple before I spend a bunch on a better kit. So, anyone ever used one or have any advice on how thin the paint should be that type of thing?

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Try the fishing forum, I think his name is Bloviator or something like that makes his own and you can't even tell they are homemade. I bet he can help you out.

OR if you really are a girl[:D][;)] and don't want to go over there I will link this post for you.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call the media! I'm the first "girl" with a "man-member!" I won't post over there and there's no need for a link. It's not that big of a deal. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Slash0311 Posted - 04/07/2006 : 2:30:32 PM
    Call the media! I'm the first "girl" with a "man-member!" I won't post over there and there's no need for a link. It's not that big of a deal. Thanks for the offer though.

Hermaphrodite, would be the term you are looking for.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    A grow man thant cant make a fishing lure .... thats sad...

I could fart in a bag,paint a face on it and get better results[B)][:0][:D][:D]sally wont post over there na na na na na I'm taking my ball and going home boooo hoooo ..... just grab a limb off that peice of crap hoyt throw a hook in the back there ya got a lure.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

I could fart in a bag,paint a face on it and get better results[B)][:0][:D][:D]sally wont post over there na na na na na I'm taking my ball and going home boooo hoooo ..... just grab a limb off that peice of crap hoyt throw a hook in the back there ya got a lure.[:D][:D][:D]

Dude...You just crack me up![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Originally posted by Slash0311

Dude...You just crack me up![:D] me too[:D][:D][:D]Slash you laughing[?] Dont worry slash were not laughing with you we are laughing at you.....[B)][:0][:D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/07/2006 : 3:38:25 PM

quote:
    Originally posted by bang250

quote:
    Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Originally posted by Slash0311

I could fart in a bag,paint a face on it and get better resultssally wont post over there na na na na na I'm taking my ball and going home boooo hoooo ..... just grab a limb off that peice of crap hoyt throw a hook in the back there ya got a lure.

Dude...You just crack me up! me tooSlash you laughing Dont worry slash were not laughing with you we are laughing at you.....

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]
    You're the only one that's had your member[?][?][;)]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    talk to bloviator, he makes and paints his own, and they are nice
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dabowman did you just wake up .. did you not rea the thread from the begining or what,
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    Dabowman did you just wake up .. did you not rea the thread from the begining or what,
    bloviator doesnt just post in the fishing forum.....and i was in a hurry, didnt read all the posts[:I]