In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oh I fogot

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Forgot to tell y'all. Enos and I were headed up town the other day and took the long way around to see if any deer were out. Well they were and they were runnin hard across a field and we were like what the ... well then we see what it is that had them runnin...Kids on a 3 wheeler were chasin them. So Enos being the animal lover he is, called the cops[:D]. I think the kids knew what we were up to cause they took off. Don't know if the cops ever found them or not but I sure hope so.
One of the deer ran up by a house and slammed into a chain link fence then got back up and jumped it right into the road in front of a pick up. Thank goodness the truck saw it comin. They need a good * whoopin!!!

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be right over and we'll go hunt the little snot noses down and take em to the woodshed. Way to go Enos, give em hell.
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lock-in the hubs and get'em next time. Make a "Citizens Arrest" confiscate the wheeler and thier shoes and let em walk home cryin....[}:)][B)][:0][:D][8D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just do what the DNR * di to me one year make them walk that 3 wheeler home.[}:)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    kids will be kids..... just scare them a bit. I know who you are I'm telling your father.... you wont see that three wheeler for a month ..[B)][:0]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I saw them chasing this little Doe around with intent to kill her it really pi$$ed me off!!!!![:(!] I thought what the heII There's only one way I want to see any healthy deer die and that's by ME SHOOTING THEM IN SEASON![;)][:D]
  • Options
    silverwolf636silverwolf636 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I would've handled like u guys did but then it's hard to tell if the kids were brought up to have any respect for the animals and anyone elses property. Tearing up the land and hurting the deer could've been blamed on hunters too. I think I would attempted to find the property owners and let him/her know what was going on.