In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gobble, gobble, BOOM!!!

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
pics still to come...hopefully tonight i'll get em posted

[:D][8D][:p][:)][:0][:D][8D][:p][:)][:D][:0][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    cool. tom, hen, jenny, jake? weight? beard? spurs? what? you gotta tell more!!!!!
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    pics still to come...hopefully tonight i'll get em posted

[:D][8D][:p][:)][:0][:D][8D][:p][:)][:D][:0][:D][:D][:D][:D]

WTG!! Stuart
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good job.I havn't seen any thing since the Hen.We are only allowed one tom in our county.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nothing huge. 9 1/2 inch beard. 7/8 inch spurs. estimated wiehgt 18 pounds. shot from 24 yards with a 12 gauge. this is my first spring gobbler. booya!!!!!

100_1171.jpg
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    VERT NICE BIRD.!!. I gota wait 6 more freaking days!!!!!!!
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    nice birdy you got there
  • PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WTG[:D] I have 11 more days before my season opens, I have yet to shoot a spring gobbler, hopefully this is the year.
  • trouttruetrouttrue Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrat racer nice bird, cant wait but i have to wait 6 more weeks for my tag. Rats[:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trouttrue
    Congrat racer nice bird, cant wait but i have to wait 6 more weeks for my tag. Rats[:(!]

6 more weeks? WTH? it wont' even be spring anymore. it will be summer.

thanks for all the comments guys. its not a huge bird, but like i said, it is my first. i just started turkey hunting last year and i'm definitely hooked now.
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats! What time is dinner [:p] ? I'll bring the spirits [^].
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Which ones the bird??? just razzing. congrads.
    edited November -1
    Well since your razzin'....

racer dude, you need to eat that whole bird, your leg looks to be as big as that twig on the ground behind you. get some groceries man before the wind blows you away.[:D]

Ok all done now.[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Well since your razzin'....

racer dude, you need to eat that whole bird, your leg looks to be as big as that twig on the ground behind you. get some groceries man before the wind blows you away.[:D]

Ok all done now.[;)]

yeah yeah, i know. i was born WAY pre-mature and have always been as skinny as a fence rail. i eat and eat and eat and drink and drink and drink and i can't gain a pound. [:(] i've even blown hundreds of dollars on weight gaining supplements for months on end and i can't gain anything. oh well, it just means i'm faster on my bike [:D]
    edited November -1
    I did the weight gainer stuff too, the 1800 and 2000. Didn't work then. I think it takes a few years to kick in cause I have gained in the last few years. Or maybe it was that dayum wedding cake.[:D]
    edited November -1
    well it will be a long time before i eat any wedding cake. that stuff is yucky [xx(]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Well, I did the weight gainer too my junior year of college. I gained 20lbs which put me at a whopping 135. I've since gained another 20 drinking an entirely different kind of weight gainer that you don't have to struggle to get down.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats what I said when I was your age I can eat and drink what ever I want. was always 140 lbs well into my early 30's now between goes up and down 175 185.... Born premature also so that answers some questions[:D] I was 4.lbs 2oz at birth.. the size if a cornish game hen..[:I][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Well, I did the weight gainer too my junior year of college. I gained 20lbs which put me at a whopping 135. I've since gained another 20 drinking an entirely different kind of weight gainer that you don't have to struggle to get down.

Ben

You drink that magic stuff... the one that makes the ugly women pretty[:D]. We NEED to consume some more of that stuff sometime before the students leave. Not as much scenery when they are gone.