In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

silverwolf636

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Welcome to the nuthouse...I mean forum. stick around, post often.

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, what he said!!![:D]

Welcome![;)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    WELCOME SILVERWOLF HOPE TO SEE YOU POST FREQUENTLY.....WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE AND EVERY ONE HAS PRETTY THICK SKIN.[;)][:)]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    WELCOME SILVERWOLF HOPE TO SEE YOU POST FREQUENTLY.....WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE AND EVERY ONE HAS PRETTY THICK SKIN.[;)][:)]

and some people here even have a nasty habbit of yelling all the time.

welcome.
    edited November -1
    I had been waiting for someone else to notice the "yelling." Must be something recent that has caused it. He only started yelling in the past week or two.

I KNOW!!!!! He must be hard of hearing from shooting that mathews![:D] oh, wait... didn't we call a truce on the "Hoyt vs. Mathews thing[?] If so, sorry! Couldn't resist this one![:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Actually what happened is I have two passwords to get into my work computer and thay changed the second metaframe to get online to caps and I forget to take it out before I start typing... If ya dont like it ...... BITE ME HOYT BOY'S[;)][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    slash0311 personal log:

Yes! My purely E-vil plan is working. I have the mathletes turing on them selves. I have been dogging the "mathletes" for so long they (buckey to be specific) has started to mistake one of his fellow mathletes for a Hoyt owner! quote:buckeyboy Posted - 04/11/2006 : 11:34:34 AM

Actually what happened is I have two passwords to get into my work computer and thay changed the second metaframe to get online to caps and I forget to take it out before I start typing... If ya dont like it ...... BITE ME HOYT BOY'S

Clearly, this notion of 'yelling' was started by another mathlete! quote:hsracer201

USA
    584 Posts
    Posted - 04/11/2006 : 10:43:52 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by buckeyboy

WELCOME SILVERWOLF HOPE TO SEE YOU POST FREQUENTLY.....WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE AND EVERY ONE HAS PRETTY THICK SKIN.

and some people here even have a nasty habbit of yelling all the time.

My plan to take over the world is working. Now if I can only get "pinky" out of the other lab cage... but that is another problem...[}:)][:p]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Welcome to the freakshow, here we go...

!BEN!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    A little early to be drinkin isn't it slash....

Oh maybe not its after 9[^]
    edited November -1
    "Slash your a legend in your own mind" Did ya catch any fish with that hoyt limb.
    edited November -1
    I missed two with my "stick"... (just for the record and before any of you "pervs" out there turn that into something naughty, my "stick" is a homemade lure that my Dad taught me how to make. If bass are hitting top water, it's the only lure I'll use!) It's still really early for topwater around here. I did catch one that was 3.4 pounds and a second one that was 2 even. My buddy caught several Crappie and two or three were close to 12" or so. Fine eating!!! Now for the "typical fishing story", I did see one bass swimming about 5 or 6 feet from the boat that would probably be close to 30" long! (no B.S. either!) It was honestly one of the biggest bass I had ever seen and a second fish chased it off! I didn't see how big the second one was but (in my mind) I think it would have HAD to be bigger than the first! I'll be back out there soon!!![:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    welcome to the.........i dont know what it is..............stay long, post often
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    welcome to the.........i dont know what it is..............stay long, post often

just make sure your homework is done first [;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18

just make sure your homework is done first [;)]
    i dont have any
    edited November -1
    [:D]I never did either and you see how I turned out!!![:D]

Got any now[?][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    [:D]I never did either and you see how I turned out!!![:D]

Got any now[?][:D]

no kiddin! Do you really want to grow up to become a hoyt shooter?

THINK!!!

Ben
    edited November -1
    Please Bow man find some homework.. I beg of you one Slash is enough..... help an old man out....So slash yure daddy taught ya'll how ta play with yure stick.. quite unusual.[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Not really for these parts. We are ALMOST in Kentucky!!![:D]
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Please Bow man find some homework.. I beg of you one Slash is enough..... help an old man out....So slash yure daddy taught ya'll how ta play with yure stick.. quite unusual.[:D][:D][:D]
    searching.......searching!!!!............