In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is anyone here today

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I keep looking for new post... ok folks lets get with the program fun first work second...[}:)][}:)][:D]

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not going to work for another 20 minutes. if that makes you happy
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    im at school now. but ill post[:D]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i've been looking for new posts all morning too. its way too slow in here on some days.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Give me a minute I got some pics to post but forgot the chip this morning so I got it at lunch.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    You know how often I get mad? Not often.

I've been fuming all morning.[:(!][}:)][:(!]

My sister is in the middle of a divorce.

A couple of months ago I took my three nephews out(twin 7 y/o's, and 11), and we went through a couple of boxes of .22 with a Ruger single six. I was standing right behind them the whole time, and they did really well. One muzzle sweep with the unloaded .22 that I had to emphatically correct. It's good, the kid will remember, I made the point very clear, and I bet that it's engrained.

They've been having a really rough time, and their Father is a verbally and physically abusive POS, and I try to be the best role model that I can for the boys, and take them out to do stuff when I can. Well, her soon-to-be ex, claimed that my sister allowed me, "a drug addict that's done multiple stints in rehab, to have a gun & ammo to play with unsupervised."

I drink alot, I'll give him that. Alcoholic? Arguable. The tests would say that I probably am, but I have no problem going multiple days without drinking, and I can be the only one in a group not drinking, and it does not bother me. But, I'm still 26, independant, with no family. I pay my bills, and if I want to take what's left and stay out all night drinking and gambling, that's my business, and anyone who says I can't can kiss my lily white *!!! A drug addict? Give me a break!!! I had some fun in College, but that ended abruptly when I was introduced to the real world. Multiple stints in REHAB!!! That Motherf)*(ER !!! Not once. Never. I've never been arrested. He's been in rehab--Cocaine. He was also a rape suspect--did not know this until recently.

The good thing is, it's all easily provable. They can check my medical history, and I'll pee in any and all cups they want me too right now.

It had no effect on the hearing, and my Sister was awarded full custody, even though he can appeal.

The only reason he said those things, is because he knows that those boys would rather spend a weekend with me, than an hour with him. I don't throw them across a room, and call them Stupid FUKZ when they spill koolaid!!! I let them have fun as long as they're being safe, and I don't fly off the handle if one of them accidentally breaks something or gets hurt.

He has his coming. He uses his temper to intimidate people, and his only power is in intimidation, but he doesn't frighten me. Someday we'll run into eachother, and I'll smile and wink at him. That should do it.

I'm so mad right now...[:(!]

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Man if you wanna come over and have some drinks I'll give ya directions. We can shoot stuff blow off some steam. Call me if ya need to, you still got my number right?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear that ben, but try not to let it get to you. you refered to him as a POS. lying is what POS do. he is just trying to make you look bad so the judge will hopefully side with him, which it sounds like that didn't work out so well for him.

just keep your chin up. you know you aren't a druggie, and that's what matters.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    you know you aren't a druggie, and that's what matters.

Well, what bothers me more than anything is that, if he'll lie like that in court, he would say it to my nephews to make me look bad. However, in my nephews eyes, I can do no wrong, and if they think that doing drugs is okay, I can see them having troubles in highschool, especially without a father figure in house. Those boys are awesome, but I forsee some tough roads ahead.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    HOLY CHIT BEN HOPE YOUR NEVER MAD AT ME MAN I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL YOUR ANGER. BEN IVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

yOUR SISTER AND HIM ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SPLITTING UP. YOU TOOK YOUR NEPHEWS OUT SHOOTING.

HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN OR YOUR SISTER.

SO BY INSULTING YOU HE FEELS BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF. i'M WILLING TO BET THIS MAN HAS HAD ISSUES IN THE PAST FAMILY TROUBLE ABUSIVE PARENTS OR OTHER WOMAN TROUBLES.

yOUR A GOOD DUDE AND YOU KNOW IT AND WE HERE KNOW IT. DOES HE REALLY EVEN MATTER ANY MORE.. AND IF YOUR AN ALCOHOLIC THAN SO AM I...

NOW CALM DOW AND GO HAVE A BEER KILLER.[;)][:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ben, i'm no therapist or anything, so take any advice with a grain of salt...

if you forsee problems in the future, sit down with the boys and talk to them about it. be honest. that will open their eyes more than anything else. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

HOLY CHIT BEN HOPE YOUR NEVER MAD AT ME MAN I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL YOUR ANGER. BEN IVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

yOUR SISTER AND HIM ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SPLITTING UP. YOU TOOK YOUR NEPHEWS OUT SHOOTING.

HE DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN OR YOUR SISTER.

SO BY INSULTING YOU HE FEELS BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF. i'M WILLING TO BET THIS MAN HAS HAD ISSUES IN THE PAST FAMILY TROUBLE ABUSIVE PARENTS OR OTHER WOMAN TROUBLES.

yOUR A GOOD DUDE AND YOU KNOW IT AND WE HERE KNOW IT. DOES HE REALLY EVEN MATTER ANY MORE.. AND IF YOUR AN ALCOHOLIC THAN SO AM I...

NOW CALM DOW AND GO HAVE A BEER KILLER.[;)][:)]
    hey buckey, why are you YELLING???? anim_buttkick.gifanim_slap.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm yelling cause Ben got me all fired up ... You will understand some day.... this is grown up stuff.[;)] now go to bed or go do homework... better yet go kill acouple of squirrels for Ben......KILL KILL KILL[:0][8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I'm yelling cause Ben got me all fired up ... You will understand some day.... this is grown up stuff.[;)] now go to bed or go do homework... better yet go kill acouple of squirrels for Ben......KILL KILL KILL[:0][8D]
    cant kill cause me gun is a pos