.

geez its slow

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
am i the only one around today? come on people, you gotta do your part to entertain me. work is slow and we need conversation.

Comments

  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    maybe...don't you have insurance work to be doing...x-dates and all that poop to be collecting...pictures to take...come on--Go sell some life.

    sorry, that was more for me than for you.

    Ben
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Ive been napping all day
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Had to due some work on the project we have goin on here, then had to go meet with the [email protected]$kers that built my garage and insurance fella again, insurance dude is good guy. $23,600-$35,000. to rebuild. Calling lawyer today.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey Bang hope the rebuild works out for ya....[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Hey Bang hope the rebuild works out for ya....[;)]


    You should have seen garage guy back peddel, insurance guy just laughed. I don't know if I will get anywhere with it but it is worth a try.
    I "heard" yesterday that they have a law suit right now against them for the exact same thing in a town about 45 min. from me.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    maybe...don't you have insurance work to be doing...x-dates and all that poop to be collecting...pictures to take...come on--Go sell some life.

    sorry, that was more for me than for you.

    Ben


    are you in insurance too?
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Hey Bang hope the rebuild works out for ya....[;)]


    You should have seen garage guy back peddel, insurance guy just laughed. I don't know if I will get anywhere with it but it is worth a try.
    I "heard" yesterday that they have a law suit right now against them for the exact same thing in a town about 45 min. from me.



    I would go through with it, find another contractor that will testify for you and have your pictures and you have a done deal. That has to be one of the worst construction jobs I have seen.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    maybe...don't you have insurance work to be doing...x-dates and all that poop to be collecting...pictures to take...come on--Go sell some life.

    sorry, that was more for me than for you.

    Ben


    are you in insurance too?




    you know it!

    Ben
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    ive been shootin my 22 [:D]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    ive been shootin my 22 [:D]


    yeah, but the question is, have you been hitting anything with it? [:p]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    ive been shootin my 22 [:D]


    yeah, but the question is, have you been hitting anything with it? [:p]
    maybe........... (yes)[:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    ive been shootin my 22 [:D]


    yeah, but the question is, have you been hitting anything with it? [:p]
    ya but not as good as i would like. its been windy everyday for the past week[:(]
Sign In or Register to comment.